(BrotherBeyond) New_plastic-Killed a miner

Appeals which have been closed.
Nucl3ar36912

(BrotherBeyond) New_plastic-Killed a miner

Post by Nucl3ar36912 » #664418

BYOND account: New_plastic
Character name: Lazarus Harkon I believe.
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Likely grief account. As an assistant, killed a miner because he "thought TG was a server where you could kill people as a non-antag". Also very evasive in ahelps. Appeal on the forum if you wish.
Time ban was placed: 2020-12-09 at 03:31:20
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil or Sybil. Can't remember exactly.
Round ID in which ban was placed: 151804
Your side of the story: I'm gonna be honest, I don't really remember any of the details of what happened. I don't doubt that I killed a miner though. Beyond that, I don't remember.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been a fairly long time since I was banned, I believe enough time for me to behave myself if given the opportunity to come back. I've changed in two years. Matured. I apologize for being difficult in the ahelps. I don't remember what I said, but nonetheless am I sorry. And I am sorry that I murdered that miner without just cause.
References of good conduct: I play on TerraGov somewhat frequently and I've never caused any problems there.
Anything else we should know. I regret not remembering more of the specifics of my ban, it's just been some time since it happened and I don't remember the details. Thank you for your time.
BrotherBeyond
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: BrotherBeyond

Re: (BrotherBeyond) New_plastic-Killed a miner

Post by BrotherBeyond » #664443

I'll remove the ban shortly, just logging on. Welcome back!
Nucl3ar36912

Re: (BrotherBeyond) New_plastic-Killed a miner

Post by Nucl3ar36912 » #664526

Awesome. Thank you. I appreciate it