Appeals which have been closed.
qxqburoqxq

Ban Evasion

Post by qxqburoqxq » #664459

BYOND account: PinkyFluff
Character name: Nena Martins İ think
Ban type: Ban Evasion
Ban length: Permanent

Hey there again. I am overwriting ban appeals because i learned my lesson and i want
to be forgiven. I am so sorry about that mistake i will never do that again please forgive me <3
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Re: Ban Evasion

Post by tattle » #664462

Are you trying to appeal your ban evasion ban or your original ban on PinkyFluff?

The ban on PinkyFluff was for the following and was placed by ivanissaccs:
Banned from the server permanently - Rule 8. Joined server, imediately tried to engage in ERP with another player before attacking them.
I'll let ivanissaccs know about this appeal, but in the meantime: have you spent any time on other servers? Is there anyone who can vouch for your behaviour since then?
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
qxqburoqxq

Post by qxqburoqxq » #665171

Firstly Im sorry for replying so late. Because I live in Turkey. And We had a earthquake. But yeah i want trying to appeal ban evasion and my original ban. I cant spent any time on other servers. Because Im banned all tg servers. Because of that nobody vouch for me :(
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #665460

Hey, Ivan hasn't responded to me on Discord so I'll take this over.

Before I'm willing to lift the ban on PinkyFluff, I need to know what other accounts you have and which one you were banned for evading on.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #666279

We would normally lock these after 24 hours of no response, but given the situation in Turkey, I'll give you some more time before we do so.

E: Going to go ahead and shuffle this off to the shadow realm. Post again if you're still interested in appealing in the future.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you