Appeals which have been closed.
qxqburoqxq

Ban Evasion

Post by qxqburoqxq » #664459

BYOND account: PinkyFluff
Character name: Nena Martins İ think
Ban type: Ban Evasion
Ban length: Permanent

Hey there again. I am overwriting ban appeals because i learned my lesson and i want
to be forgiven. I am so sorry about that mistake i will never do that again please forgive me <3
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Re: Ban Evasion

Post by dragomagol » #664462

Are you trying to appeal your ban evasion ban or your original ban on PinkyFluff?

The ban on PinkyFluff was for the following and was placed by ivanissaccs:
Banned from the server permanently - Rule 8. Joined server, imediately tried to engage in ERP with another player before attacking them.
I'll let ivanissaccs know about this appeal, but in the meantime: have you spent any time on other servers? Is there anyone who can vouch for your behaviour since then?
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
qxqburoqxq

Post by qxqburoqxq » #665171

Firstly Im sorry for replying so late. Because I live in Turkey. And We had a earthquake. But yeah i want trying to appeal ban evasion and my original ban. I cant spent any time on other servers. Because Im banned all tg servers. Because of that nobody vouch for me :(
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #665460

Hey, Ivan hasn't responded to me on Discord so I'll take this over.

Before I'm willing to lift the ban on PinkyFluff, I need to know what other accounts you have and which one you were banned for evading on.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #666279

We would normally lock these after 24 hours of no response, but given the situation in Turkey, I'll give you some more time before we do so.

E: Going to go ahead and shuffle this off to the shadow realm. Post again if you're still interested in appealing in the future.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you