[Pumpkin0] Appealing after 4 months

Appeals which have been closed.
cobra124787

[Pumpkin0] Appealing after 4 months

Post by cobra124787 » #664609

BYOND account: Lazlo Kerli
Character name: (I forgot my characters but I think Brooke zalack)
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Having too many tickets (under the span of 2 weeks with a low-hour playtime) and giving mime an SM shard as QM
Time ban was placed: pumpkin0 10-17-2022 (10-16-2022 by CST time for me)
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 192492
Your side of the story: Thing is I have nothing to add on my side of the story, being fresh off from a 2-week ban. being someone who has only played their main hours (by the time of the ban) on combat servers like cm, I never really had much command experience. The fact that I was new and did something stupid such as giving mime an SM shard and then getting panicked when they found out.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm not going to apologize since apologizing doesn't get anywhere in appeals. I have been playing SS13 again a lot lately, I've gotten more used to my roles and jobs as a command. Simply put it I've approved in the last 4 months since my ban and in fact, I have only had 1 admin bwoink (not a ban or a ticket) in the past 156 hours that I've spent on ss13 since my ban. I think I've improved on when and when not to do shit that I shouldn't do, and so i think i'm ready to enter back into TG station on Sybil again. I miss the community and I miss you, admins, so I'm willing to constrain myself and prevent another ban or ticket from happening.
References of good conduct: Playing ss13 CM, I've gotten into a more relaxed and high-expectation play style, especially with Fulp and paradise.
Anything else we should know: Saved this for later since I took it out for being more of an off-topic subject. I've been taking recent therapy sessions and social work, and I've learned some of my techniques in order to think before one acts. I have a small disability but I do not condone or use it as an excuse for my behavior, it's just a simple reason why I think before I say and why I've taken the time to reflect on my actions.
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pumpkin0

Re: [Pumpkin0] Appealing after 4 months

Post by Pumpkin0 » #664610

Hi, thanks for making this appeal. I do think an apology would actually be good here, since it would show that you're actually sorry for what you did and regret it. In addition, you weren't banned on Sybil, but in fact Manuel, the MRP server - which changes things a little bit. Though, despite these small things, I think 4 months is enough time for someone to change and better themselves for a community and server.

Welcome back to the server! Glad to have you back, but I really hope to not see you lying in ahelps or causing this sort of mischief as a non-antagonist again. Remember that if you choose to play on Manuel, you'll have to put some effort into RPing as well.

Full Ban Reason: Banned from the server permanently - After only recently getting off of a 2 week ban with low hours in regards to self-antagging, ordered a supermatter shard and tried to get the mime to open it in front of Engineering. When confronted in ahelps, their story shifted often - going from 'I didn't order it' to 'I don't know what happened with it' to 'I did it as a joke' and 'I was trying to help.' While being bwoinked about it, spoke IC saying 'admins are getting pissy' over common, showing disregard for a note that they'd been given for OOC in IC just the same round. This ban is permanent due to past incidents, appeal on the forums
the w