BYOND account: Popa11
Character name: I don't recall
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Ban evasion alt of Popa11
Time ban was placed: 2023-03-24 15:01:06
Server you were playing on when banned: All servers TG
Round ID in which ban was placed: 202419
Your side of the story: I didn't behave according to the rules, violated the atmosphere of the game and did complete shit that interfered with admins and players
Why you think you should be unbanned: My ban is fair... But foolishly I played like this... I won't do this anymore, I promise to help players in OOC chats whenever possible and play interesting and comfortable for all server players
References of good conduct: I don't play anywhere but the TG server
Anything else we should know: I ask you to give me a chance to fix it.. I really liked the server, I love it and I want to play there as a person... I'm sorry for my behavior, players and admins, give me one last chance, I pray
Jackraxxus
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Jackraxxus

Re: [Jackraxxus] Popa11 - forgive me please friend

Post by Jackraxxus » #672799

Hey there king, there's a couple things to be said here to hold tight. We're gonna get some digg spacing to help us unpack them.

Firstly, I did not ban you on the Popa11 account. You were banned by me on one of your alternate accounts, specifically millersu.

Secondly, the ban here is actually the last ban you'll be needing to appeal. You're going to want to start with your original ban on Popa11. The ban was placed by Adipemdragon, the reason was "Banned from the server permanently - Due to past notes and actions (involving mostly wordless attacking, even as a non-antag, proceeded by server switches when things go bad), I've decided that a permanent server ban is needed. Go to the forums when you're ready to look over the rules again and ask for an unban".

Here are two methods of accessing the logs from that round which might help you formulate an appeal:
https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/man ... nd-201139/
https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/201139

Additionally there are two further bans, one on the account acvalangistik placed by Phuzzylodgik and another on the account macberik placed by Cheshify

But, for my personal totally honest take on the appeal, unless the original permaban was wildly unjustified (Which, I cast no assumptions it MIGHT have been.) I do not believe you should be unbanned. You hop on, you blast someone with your bartender shotty filled with laser shells, you get admin-jailed, you feign innocence and lie in PMs (https://bus.moth.fans/tickets/202419/1 - for admins only sorry), you get perma-d and make an appeal maybe like 30 minutes later. 2nd chances are free but 5th chances are a much more contentious thing. It would've been one thing to evade and follow the rules, but evading to cause trouble is a really, really, really bad look. And if I'm going to turn the brutal honesty up to its 3am extreme, given your history on popa11 (And what I remember of seeing you play) I'm not certain the server stands to gain anything by unbanning you at the moment. But we'll see how appealing your original ban goes, eh?

So, in summation, unless there is a significant upset with your original permanent ban I do not intend to lift this evasion ban. So... like consider this appeal temporarily denied I guess.
Or in limbo if you wanna think of it that way.

P.S. I do kinda apologise for being rude in PMs if it means anything that's just kinda my stance with evaders.
iamgoofball wrote:Vekter and MrMelbert are more likely to enforce the roleplay rules Manuel is supposed to be abiding by than Wesoda or Jackraxxus are.
Popa11
Byond Username: Popa11

Post by Popa11 » #672801

when I log in from the Popa11 account, I am not given my past punishments bro, so I wrote like this
Popa11

Post by Popa11 » #672802

there's no problem with rudeness bro. I broke the rules - you trolled it's fun and there's nothing to be offended about :D
Popa11

Post by Popa11 » #672803

and yes, the appeal can be closed, I will write another one