[<Plapatin>] Usnpeepoo - Ban for two ckeys.

Appeals which have been closed.
usnpeepoo
Byond Username: Usnpeepoo

[<Plapatin>] Usnpeepoo - Ban for two ckeys.

Post by usnpeepoo » #674502

BYOND account: usnpeepoo
Character name: dont know/none
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Usnpeepoo) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Alt of ckey "Decemberist". Asked to pick an account to lay on, chose the former."
Time ban was placed: 2023-02-19 23:37:05 round id 200430
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 200430
Your side of the story: At that time I was using a different ckey, and logged onto manuel TG after a while of not playing it with the Decemberist ckey. I was pm'ed and asked about my Usnpeepoo ckey, told them what was happening and that I was currently using Decemberist. Asked to use the new ckey, and was accepted. However, I believe I either logged on back using the Usnpeepoo ckey, or had a ban applied on both ckeys which prevents me from playing on either.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I apologize if I had wrongly joined with the Usnpeepoo ckey and caused this ban, I'm appealing this server ban for the Usnpeepoo ckey. Really i just want to play, I haven't accrued a note/ban in months and want to try TG after so long. Also, i'd like to retract my statement about using the alternate ckey "decemberist" and have since decided to stop using it for any server I play. I would simply like the ban placed on the Usnpeepoo ckey/my CID removed.
References of good conduct: I am not banned for multikeyeing on any other server, and any server which I have used the "decemberist" ckey i've since asked to change back to "usnpeepoo".
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [<Plapatin>] Usnpeepoo - Ban for two ckeys.

Post by Vekter » #674507

Hey, normally Plapatin would be the one to handle this but I went and looked at the ban and I think I found the problem. You should be able to connect on Decemberist now.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
usnpeepoo
Byond Username: Usnpeepoo

Post by usnpeepoo » #674511

Appreciate the fast response, but would it still be possible to continue using the original ckey Usnpeepoo? I don’t plan on ever using decemberist again and I understand I’m going back on my statement but if it’s not possible, that’s fine.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #679076

Fixed.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you