Post by Macaronipizzas » #688478

BYOND account: Macaronipizzas
Character name:Boof Weedington
Ban type: Server
Ban length:1 day
Ban reason: attached image
Time ban was placed:2023-06-03 20:14:15
Round ID in which ban was placed: 207540
Your side of the story: I made a joke action about shitting my pants aggressively which i thought was harmless but i then got a ping from vekter telling me to stop so i said get off my ass which was unnecessary but ive been having a real shit day because my cats kittens are having some health problems
Why you think you should be unbanned: i mean i do feel bad about it since it was really unnecessarily rude but its only a day ban and i was being a dick so it would be understandable to say i dont entirely deserve to be unbanned
Anything else we should know: I was being a tard in discord about it but i am genuinely sorry because it wasnt really power tripping at all since he was literally just asking me to stop
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Vekter Mike boof shroomington ban

Post by Vekter » #688481

Yeah, okay. I get how IRL stuff can be a problem but you can't take it out on us just because you're upset, alright?

I'll remove the ban but the note's staying. Further harassment of staff isn't going to be accepted.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Macaronipizzas
Byond Username: Macaronipizzas

Post by Macaronipizzas » #688483

just realized i forgot to attach the image of the ban but yeah i understand that. I am genuinely sorry though, like even aside from the appeal and whatever there was no reason for me to take that shit out on you. Ill keep the harassment to players from now on.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #688484

Macaronipizzas wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:35 pm just realized i forgot to attach the image of the ban but yeah i understand that. I am genuinely sorry though, like even aside from the appeal and whatever there was no reason for me to take that shit out on you. Ill keep the harassment to players from now on.
I know you're joking, but harassing players is also against the rules.

You're unbanned.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you