[Judicator] fjkrake - perma

Appeals which have been closed.
NotFranzKrake

[Judicator] fjkrake - perma

Post by NotFranzKrake » #259444

Byond account and character name: FjKrake - Franz Krake

Banning admin: Judicator aka Jewdictator

Ban type (What are you banned from?): The long ban (Perma)

Ban reason and length:

Someone has to pull the exact log as I currently got no access to my account.
(Right now Im running an all linux box and I need to set up new Windows distros)

Time ban was placed (including time zone): In a galaxy far away... long ago!

Your side of the story:

Long time ago, I used to play here. I also used to be much more pissed at everything and less chill than I am now. Ive clashed with an Admin called Judicator about some random ass circlejerk event they were pulling during lowpop and ate a ban for it (He reckoned hed get away with it due to my previous notes and history. He was right)
After that incident Ive pulled me a fancy wsock32.dll from some memechan guy and went on to ban evade as Raymond Lopez, robusting people as Greyshirt.
Niknak connected the dots eventually and added a sticky on top of the already perma ban.

After that I walked away and explored the other SS13 servers and communities. After what seems to be an eternity, over 9000 chromosomes, Ive taken up to clear my name and return to TG. Here I am.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

To better understand my attitude at the time and why I always kept the TG Community at one arms length, I have to go waaaay back in time. Ive come from a background of online games with well organized, mature acting people. NS2 competetive clans, Virtual Air Combat squadrons in WarThunder and IL2 CLOD, Heroes and Generals (USSR Baby). So when I came to play SS13 on a regular basis I found myself, for the first time, In a community with goofballs and 4chan shitters. Needless to say, I didnt handle it well, finding myself in a situation where I really liked the game and its mechanics while at the same time having a distinct dislike of people like Iteq and Rin, which were and are, by definition shitheads.

After being permad here however, Ive experencied a paradigm shift. I thought you guys were goofs, ho boy, was I in for a surprise.
To satisfy my daily dose of SS13 Ive wandered the vastness of furry infested Paradise station, seeing the real shitshow that can be SS13. The retardation of Hippiestation. The endless planes of Apophis false pride on the CM server, where he keeps his half stolen code under key and lock to make sure he is the only person that hosts a decent Colonial Marines server, which he can reign supreme and jerk off to it at night.

To my horror I came to realize that TG is not only the community with the best coderbase, that keeps the game performing smooth and implements mostly decent stuff, people here are actually quite decent and normal (as far as you can call SS13 players normal). I mean, you guys can actually pull off decent elections and dont break every rule and principle to bail out a couple of metabuddies (as they do on CM).

TL;DR: The other servers and communities suck donkeyballs, can I come back to play with the cool kids here? I promise Ill behave.

My redeeming qualities:

Im a huge fan of the engineering and atmos mechanics, which I like to push to the limit. Unbanning me would mean youd have someone playing on your servers that:

1. Doesnt suck at Engineering
2. Knows all the good stricks
3. Kicks off interesting projects (Ive built entire SM engines from scratch, Plasmamen rooms that work, atmos optimization, KC13 colonization and all kinds of good Engi stuff)

Furthermore, I know this might come as a surprise, but I was the Owl. that was all me. The guy with random name making a secret owlcave in the abandoned office and then hunts criminals and offenders? Yep.

I also used to be rather robust and stemmed against the greytide and shitters like Rin on a regular basis. Until I took a ban to the knee that is.

After all this time, I sincerly hope to bury the hatchet and rejoin the TG community for some good fun and robusting. No more evasion, no more bullshit. Learned my lesson.

Yours truly,

Franz Krake
The best CE
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: [Judicator] fjkrake - perma

Post by Thunder11 » #259452

Original ban reason is:
Jud1c470r wrote:"The reason this server is dying so hard is because you guys are just turning it into a circlejerk hugbox. A protected zone where a dozen autists get their way and no actual gameplay happens. There is 0 Action in this round. You killed all potential action. And this is why Im now disconnecting. Think about it when you run this empty server with youe 10 regulars." - complain about this server and community enough that it seems like you don't really want to be here, so go ahead and let me help you with that.
Followed by:
Saegrimr wrote:(MANUAL BAN) Ban evasion on ckey vergil93, and dll use. Welcome to the shitlist. (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)
Both of these people have since passed on to greener pastures, so either a headmin will turn up or I'll kick one to do so.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #259502

Just posting for information.

Got banned by Judicator for basically being an asshole and saying we all sucked and yada yada, showed him the door. The ban reason is there as you can all see.

Evaded on Dostojewski for the most part and had all the same problems from before with being a giant jerk and a shitty player with only 200 connections since he evaded and was found again.
and then evaded under the account thunder posted but I think that was more of a meme

I find this https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 15#p197422
Hilarious but still hella shady. I mean, Jud did some shitty stuff so it's not like you had to try that hard but gotta give some hesitant props? for managing to get the admin who permabanned you, deadminned on an alt.

All in all though, when you were finally banned, the server was a better, and more fun place to play. And as I said, even when you came back but under an alt, nothing changed and you were still just as shitty.
We gain nothing from letting you back into the server to just be a shitty player again.
I don't support unbanning you.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #259530

My personal experience with him when he is playing security was absolutely horrid. Think "literally Hitler" to the level of Luke Cox and beyond.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #259538

I told this guy to appeal his ban.

He seems pretty regretful about the whole situation, and he wrote a pretty good appeal. What's the harm in unbanning him? Worst case scenario a round gets messed with and we re-perma him, which takes zero effort. Best case he just goes back to being a player.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #259545

Well you kinda had to be Hitler when bagil was low pop still. You had meta clique running rampant and doing shit with people to back them.

Remember Rin?
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #259562

D&B wrote:Well you kinda had to be Hitler when bagil was low pop still. You had meta clique running rampant and doing shit with people to back them.

Remember Rin?
His play style stood out and was worse than most other security players, at least when I joined bagil and noticed.
.what is it with you and bringing shitty people back to /tg/
was rshoe not enough
Even trekchem won't heal that burn.
NotFranzKrake

Post by NotFranzKrake » #259603

I didnt like you 3 ago, I dont like you now NikNak, and I think that feeling is mutual. Could open a good can of worms about you, but I wont.

And my experience with Kevinz is that you got on Bagil last year to kick the living shit out of the puppy players over there as one of the biggest powergamers I have ever seen. 10 Minute runs to complete your viro stuff and then go validhunting as viro. Yeah, you are a shining example.

Alright you pulled my bad logs, now what about all the good stuff I did, wheres testimony of that? Nobody got the screens of my SM engines lying around or KC13 rebuilt? Or just me chilling about as CE in the Engineering Foyer, making a HQ for the Engis and then heading out to fix stuff. Apparently nobody seems to remember that. Is there really nobody here that can say 1 good thing about the stuff I did on TG?
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #259605

Good player and good person are two different things.

Irrespective of whether you are a good player, the logs suggest you were banned for being a shit person.
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #259672

Good CE player and I know this is a bad argument but we've given people who were literally 10 times as worse as this guy a dozen chances. I think krake deserves one too, ive played alot of rounds with him and he's always come across as passionate about the game. He has the gamemechanics down and the only thing left to improve is his temper, i think he deserves a shot.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #259695

I remember him being a better CE than most and a very capable captain player.

And as geilebeer says, I'm worse and I've been given a chance, why not krake?
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #259696

I can confirm that Krake was a good player once upon a time.

I think i also played with one of your ban evade accounts though and he was a right cunt

so i dunno
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #259698

i dunno if someone evades and behaves like shit it's hard to imagine them being any different if they just get straight up unbanned
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #259701

lollerderby wrote:i dunno if someone evades and behaves like shit it's hard to imagine them being any different if they just get straight up unbanned
It's kinda hard to take you serious when you do this. This appeal is denied, if you want to play here again, go get recommendations on other servers to actually show you've improved.