Post by Swoody » #500189

The round ID is 613

Byond account and character name:

ckey : Crazy creeper

Chr name : Adrian Shepard

Banning admin: MrWorth

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permaban

Ban reason and length:

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 22.06.2019 3:23 GMT +2:00 (Moscow)

Your side of the story:
So you know this Spec paint thingy that paints Characters black?
So i went around to gather a cult of "Black", basically i went around and asked people to become my Nigga, only then when i heard an Admin ping sound i just realised that i broke Rule 1, i went on to apologise but he\she went ahead and told me that he\she was sorry but had to ban me not only due to that inciddent but also that my behaviour didn't change , i went on to beg for forgivness , but was declined. Was told about repeating rule breaking but dunno about that, this is the first time i am breaking rule 1.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
Well i really enjoy playing on TGMC, was sad that i got banned due to that and i do apologize is somehow i offended someone, farewell i do think banning people for saying N word in comic sense was kinda redicilous since it wasn't in a rude sense and had other context, but i assume that i got kicked out since my behaviour didn't inprove since "repeating rule breaking" argument is wrong since i don't recognize breaking RULE 1 before + i didn't repeat breaking other rules exept that one with carrier but it was a long time ago.
MrWorth
Byond Username: MrWorth

Re: [Ban Appeal][MrWorth] Crazy creeper - N word and repeating bad behaviour

Post by MrWorth » #500232

Hi there, thank you for appealing this ban. I was hoping you would.

First off I would like to state my reasoning for the ban was not just for this specific incident but for past behavior. However, I think I jumped the gun on this one, you were respectful in our conversation during the round and it seems during most if not all other conversations with other admins. Additionally as you said you realized you broke rule 1 and did state that during our conversation. Also after talking with some of the other admins I came to realize my interpretation of rule 1 was more strict than what I think the admin team is going for. So this one is on me.

With regards to previous rule breaking you have the serious note about metacomms, 2x metagaming (carrier), and a few fights. Most of the reason I placed this ban was because of the repeat offenses in these cases and the seriousness of the metacomms note. I felt that with the warnings that were given that you had not really listened to what the admin team was saying and were not changing your behavior to be more in line with the rules on the server. I was hoping that when we talked during the metacomms incident that the final warning would mean you would be more careful. I would really advise you to understand the rules and precedents on the server before returning. Please change your behavior if you want to keep playing here.

With all that in mind I am going to approve this appeal. I am also going to make a note in place of this ban.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal and hopefully we will see you on the server once it goes up again.