Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

[BAN] [Dudeman100] Naloac

Post by Naloac » #688429

BYOND account: Naloac
Character name: Lepi
Ban type: server
Ban length: 3 days
Ban reason: Posted amoguscock in discord, once timed out got on and instantly admined pm'ed into the server. This isnt really acceptable behaviour in any level.
Time ban was placed: 2023-06-03
Round ID in which ban was placed: 21463
Your side of the story: So me and the boys where shitposting in ahelps (the boys being tgmc admins) amoguscocks posting (from me) dorms 4 talk (jannies) and talking about fucking all of the irish (jannies). simply us joshing having a good time, the next round Mr dude joined obviously saw the shitposting continue into the next round and having no context gunned me down where he stood. Yes without context I can understand why I would be brutally murdered where I stood but with the context I believe its not too bad. Im also pretty sure I posted the ingame one first and discord after but I cant check to confirm. I dont believe I posted it on discord then on the server afterwards (but I cant check to be sure :clueless:)
I only have this image I took as a screen cap to prove that we where in a joshing joking mood.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe with the context and by the admins divine light you will deign to free me from being banned for 3 days for joking with the boys, posting it to the discord was probably abit much but I was abit lost in the sauce. I leave this poem for you

Among the memes we shared, a craze of fun,
Masked impostors in our digital run.
Oh, the laughter and jests we had, it's true,
Gleeful camaraderie, our friendships grew.
Unraveled in tales of amogus, we played,
Savoring the moments, mischievous charade.

Curious whispers filled our virtual space,
On AHelps, where admins met with grace.
Cheeky banter, jokes, and stories were told,
Kept us entertained, as the night unfold.
Silently we chuckled, a secret shared,
Playing with words, we hardly despaired.

Idle conversations, vivid and bright,
Naughty jests woven through the night.
Giggles echoed, bouncing to and fro,
Spiraling in laughter's unstoppable flow.
Unraveling threads of our mischief's fame,
Silly antics and laughter, our treasure trove.
Dudeman100
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Dudeman100

Re: [BAN] [Dudeman100] Naloac

Post by Dudeman100 » #688431

I feel like you aren't taking this seriously at all, considering the contents of your appeal in general.
You've done this before very clearly and seem to believe that everything is dictated by the big "Funny", considering the contents of your poem there.
Last edited by Dudeman100 on Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #688432

I spent alot of time on that poem, Considering the fact 3 other admins saw it and didn't react, you came in after the fact and nuked me (then a lead posted it as well to continue the joke). I gotta be real with you chief I am not taking this seriously anyone in my position who was messing around with some jannies and having a good time would all see this ban as silly and overzealous, the discord timeout? fair enough, the 3 day ban? I disagree. The me doing this before is for another server over a year ago I believe, I really dont see how its relevant to this current appeal when the context is entirely different.
Dudeman100
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Dudeman100

Post by Dudeman100 » #688477

Considering its clear you're not taking this appeal seriously as per the poem contents and what they spell out, I'm denying this appeal. You should use the break to reflect and refrain from doing stuff like this in public areas like the discord or game, use DMs in the future for this kind of stuff, please.