The Secret Slav
Byond Username: The Secret Slav

[BAN] The Secret Slav Banned By AverageJerry

Post by The Secret Slav » #588483

BYOND account: The Secret Slav
Character name: Something arabic
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Permanent ban for constantly being close to rules and being a dick in general. You can't behave despite given countless notes and warnings. The final straw was when accidentally driving over a few teammates, you primed a frag grenade and screamed "ALLAH AKBAR" when given a beating.
Time ban was placed: 2020-07-12
Round ID in which ban was placed: 4270
Your side of the story: I jacked some vehicle and tried to drive it around then accidentally ran over some people, said sorry after then got stuck, attempted to get out of my stuck position and accidentally ran over more people, then got the car destroyed and then got ganged up and beat into orange or red I don't remember and primed a nade while attempting to run away to get my attackers off of me which critted me and then they beat me to death for defending myself
Why you think you should be unbanned: Prisoners get a lighter sentence for robbery goddayum
References of good conduct: Farweb.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: [BAN] The Secret Slav Banned By AverageJerry

Post by terranaut » #588485

Jerry vanished so I'm going to handle this.
Considering you don't seem to see anything wrong with this and frankly never really did whenever you got a note or ban, I don't see a scenario in which you aren't just going to repeat your behavior and be back here in a week. I'm going to save everyone the headache and deny this.
You can re-appeal when you have a good voucher from a regular server, which means you getting staff to provide it at the time of you posting the appeal and it ideally not being from brazilian lifeweb.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]