Post by BigFatLoad » #648125

BYOND account: <BigFatLoaf>
Character name: <None, as i was connecting for the first time>
Ban type: <Server>
Ban length: <Permanent>
Ban reason: <Image>
Time ban was placed: <2022-08-01 09:37:11>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <15784>
Your side of the story: <I connected, started making my character, crashed, and when i tried to reconnect it said i had this thing (check image)>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <Well i think the admin made a mistake since i made my account today to play TGMC, and this game looks really fun and i want to try it ! Understandable that you'd want to ban people who evade their bans though, i don't blame you.>
References of good conduct: <This was my first time in ss13 and TGMC is the only server im interested in so i don't have any. I can assure you i'm not a griefer>
Otter
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Otterwatch

Re: [BAN] [<Otterwatch>] <BigFatLoaf>

Post by Otter » #648269

You will be unbanned whenever the server is next up.

I believe what you're saying, and I apologize for the inconvenience. I was placed with a heavy coincidence of your account nearly matching someone else the day before and I'm always a little suspicious of an account that immediately goes to TGMC first.

However, I hope that you have an enjoyable time here! Also, how did you find us?

Edit: You are now unbanned.
BigFatLoad
Byond Username: AlUn

Re: [BAN] [<Otterwatch>] <BigFatLoaf>

Post by BigFatLoad » #648381

No problem ! I found you guys by some videos that were recommended to me by this account https://www.youtube.com/c/PsiDeltaUNGA