backstib
Byond Username: Backstib

[BAN] [zaffinomlb] <backstib>

Post by backstib » #649456

BYOND account: <backstib.>
Character name: <buster scruggs.>
Ban type: <marine i forgot the job it was weeks ago.>
Ban length: <Permanent>
Ban reason: <said "I'm done with tgmc I'm going to play goon" then threw 2 incendiary grenades and said "goodbye" and then walked up to the scynth and shot him>
Time ban was placed: <19:49:28>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <15246>
Your side of the story: <i was had to go so i killed my self and set on fire 2 marines and shot the synth a few times>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <senior admin just said to say sorry and promise it wont happen again.>
References of good conduct: <i play on goon pretty regularly but after i got banned from tgmc I don't really play much ss13 anymore>
Dolth
Byond Username: Pette

Re: [BAN] [zaffinomlb] <backstib>

Post by Dolth » #649534

Hello,

We usually don't deal with appeals in DMs but I decided to be a good guy and give you a feedback on what should be done to be accepted/unbanned.
Either way, I told you to make amend and acknowledge you fucked up but right now you're not showing any effort nor sign of understanding that you did fuck up.

This will be denied until you can reapply in 30 days and show actual intent on behaving if you ever get unbanned. Have a good day still.
Zaffinomlb
Byond Username: Zaffinomlb

Post by Zaffinomlb » #649541

The appellant (backstib), here by referred to as the appellant, was given a task of finding Zaffinomlb, here by referred to as me or my, ten rare pepe memes.
The appellant completed said aforementioned task in a show of good faith and in accordance with my demands.
The appellant will be unbanned at this time.
NSFW:
Zaffinomlb
Byond Username: Zaffinomlb

Post by Zaffinomlb » #649542

For the sake of brevity, I do wish to clarify that by completing the task I view it as sufficient enough effort in displaying that the appellant is apologizing for their formative rash actions.

Take notice however that I do not wish to make it thought as acceptable practice to DM in these matters over alternate channels unless otherwise clarified by me.

That being said you are set to be unbanned at approximately 1300 UTC Monday, August 15, 2022.