Got Jobbanned as an Xenomorph

Swoody
Byond Username: Crazy creeper

Got Jobbanned as an Xenomorph

Post by Swoody » #453728

Byond Ckey:Crazy Creeper
Character name:None...(Larva)
Admin who banned you:Adminbot,rohesie
Type of ban (What are you banned from?):Jobban (specie ban?),antag ban.
Ban duration:Permanent
Ban reason:Larva rush b.
Your side of the story:I had a genious idea to sneak into ALMO (because it worked the last time) but got caught and got dunked on.To clarify i always leave upon dying as a xenomorph,the reason is i don't see any point to continue playing as an Beno further and second and most likely is that i leave immediately because my reason of death was so dumb that it made me cringe.Second dumbest thing is that i forgot to ask my "Mother" for permission to do such risky act(last time i did ask and my whole plan was succsesfull).The reason that im posting this appeal is because i was lazy but i knew from the start that i was banned as a Xenomorph.
Why do you think you should be unbanned:I did a very stupid thing,admins missunderstood my vile act and i ask for forgivness and unjobban because i enjoy playing as Benos especially on DMCA.
subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: Got Jobbanned as an Xenomorph

Post by subject217 » #453732

This is the wrong forum. DMCA ban appeals belong in https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=70.

I've moved it.
Rohesie
Byond Username: Rohesie

Post by Rohesie » #453788

Hello! The question here is: do you understand what the issue is, and why we don't want it to happen?
That answered, do you plan on repeating it?
Swoody
Byond Username: Crazy creeper

Post by Swoody » #453806

The issue is understandable,i wasted a larva like an idiot by trying stealth larva and i made everything worse by immediatly leaving the game.I'm really not the kind of person to join as alien and just find a marine and die.I did goofed and got killed for that.So...no again i'm not planning to repeat my mistake.
Rohesie
Byond Username: Rohesie

Post by Rohesie » #453809

Alright, the job ban is intended to deter people from intentionally suiciding as aliens, wasting a larva spot for other people to play.
This doesn't seem to have been your intent, so there's no reason for the ban to stay, or for this to stay in your record for too long.
If you join the game and the ban is still there AHelp with a link to this thread for any admin to process it.

Have a nice time. ^^