Jerry Robinson
Admin who banned you:
Rohesie
Type of ban (What are you banned from?):
Perma Ban; Everything
Ban duration:
Millennia
Ban reason:
"LRP griefer, generally disruptive attitude punching and shooting people around him. Multikeying and ban evading as well, on top of that."
Your side of the story:
Why do you think you should be unbanned:
It's been a month, and I haven't really gotten any major bans on any servers during this time (keep in mind I don't exactly remember every single detail of every single moment, but this is what I could gather up). The ban reason is partly true and partly false, I didn't just 'punch and shoot people around me', in fact, the very opposite. I was an unga dunga marine with an extremism for the corps, which they took as LRP. The only person I shot and punched was the robot, mainly because they tried to kill me because I punched them a couple times and they initiated their 'hurr me durr synth preservation' law. They went ham on me with CQC, I warned them MULTIPLE times that I'd shoot if they keep attacking me and guess what? They kept attacking me. Some bullets went astray from burst fire and hit someone on the ship and that was that, ding dong ban. If I could play again that'd be pretty cool rad.
MonkeyMan901
Byond Username: MonkeyMan901

Blatant Admin Abuse

Post by MonkeyMan901 » #456803

UPDATE:
They banned me on this forum before I even made my first post? I made this appeal and didn't even know about it. Sorta scummy, not to mention a little adminbus, ain't it? Goes to show the kind of admin team we're dealing with here.
Last edited by MonkeyMan901 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rohesie
Byond Username: Rohesie

Re: [Ban Appeal] [Rohesie] Jerry Robinson - Perma Ban

Post by Rohesie » #456804

Hello. Since the ban was placed you have managed to get banned from our discord on three different accounts, I've lost count on how many login attempts to the server you've made and from how many accounts, attempting to ban evade, and you haven't done much to improve your situation.

I'll keep this simple: have an established server, preferably one that is represented in host chat, to vouch for you as someone who has been a proper player with decent activity for at least three months if you want to get put on probation. Until then this is denied.