[Player Report][Zee XY and Laz Blow] unknown (both same person) - Multikeyed and metagrudged me.

Sinorath

[Player Report][Zee XY and Laz Blow] unknown (both same person) - Multikeyed and metagrudged me.

Post by Sinorath » #462222

Your Byond ckey: Sinorath
Your character name: Jessica Lucille Sapientia
Their Byond ckey(s) (if known): both unknown
Their character name(s): Zee XY and Laz Blow
What rules were broken: Metagaming/Metagrudging and Multikeying (Logging into the game in the same round on multiple accounts)
Your side of the story: I was a conspirator syndicate agent acting as co-captain, helping the station run efficiently during low-pop, when the real Captain (Laz Blow) arrived onto the station. Me and my fellow conspirators/commandmates decided to hunt down the captain after he arrived, after he had sent a message over the comms asking who stole his stuff. We gave him verbal warning that we were hunting him, and we successfully did. Afterwards, after trying to clone him, he arrived as a Bartender (Zee XY) and hunted me down, without a single word, within a minute of him arriving on the station; he then made his metagame/metagrudge painfully obvious by dragging me around, trying (and failing) to de-limb me and gib me before finally mass-driving me, before he proceeded to attempt to go on a killing spree. After he promptly died, I confronted him on his obvious multilogging and metagrudging, where I got the attached screenshot.
Screenshot of his admission to multikeying and metagrudging
Screenshot of his admission to multikeying and metagrudging
It also may be worth adding that the previous round, he decapitated me (as a non-antag) because I slipped him with my clown PDA and took his sword; this could be a separate "self-antagging" post, but I figure I'd just add it here to highlight his blatant disregard for server rules (especially when admins aren't a
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Re: [Player Report][Zee XY and Laz Blow] unknown (both same person) - Multikeyed and metagrudged me.

Post by somerandomguy » #462230

This is the wrong place for this report, this subforum is for the cm code server
The non-cm code servers don't have ban requests anymore, but you might be able to pm someone about it seeing how serious multikeying is
In the future ahelp when it happens, if no one's on ping trialmin on discord and say an admin's needed on [server]