MonkeyManE

[Perma Appeal][Rohesie] MonkeyMan901- Unjust Bone Zone

Post by MonkeyManE » #467257

Your Byond ckey:
MonkeyMan901
Your character name:
Jerry Robinson
Admin who banned you:
Rohesie (Formerly made a perma by Francium ~4 months ago)
Type of ban (What are you banned from?):
-
Ban duration:
Until I forget the existence of SS13
Ban reason:
"LRP griefer, generally disruptive attitude punching and shooting people around him. Multikeying and ban evading as well, on top of that."
Your side of the story:
So before this whole fiasco, I join as an unga marine with a total IQ of around ~5 IQ and a supreme love for the corps as all ungas do. Well it happens to be that this was an awful idea and I should be disgusted with the thought of making a seemingly 'LRP' character to the eyes of my original banner Rohesie. I get my marine gear, listen to the XO yell at us and buckle up on the Alamo. But wait one fucking second is that a robot? This cheeky robot takes the job of a talented, smart marine. Shame! I disarm the robot one time and it starts CQC'ing me, so I punch it in their lower areas. The synth is in complete sicko mode as I yell for the self-preservation thirsty robot to stop beating me into a pulp or I'll shoot. It doesn't stop. I shoot. Turns out firing burst fire on a synth while you're on a sardine-packed ship isn't a good idea and a stray bullet hits someone. Fuck. Eventually the robot stops for some miraculous reason and retreats off into LZ1 as the ship lands and I'm sucked from my mortal coil into the shadow realm.
Why do you think you should be unbanned:
I'll admit that my whole character was an LRP dickweed with a supreme love for the corps, but that was mainly just in the spirit of CM as I was mega-hyped to play sorta-CM again (since I was perma'd there before this). My attitude wasn't the great in the slightest with Rohesie and I indeed started the fight with the synth in the first place, even if it really wasn't meant to be a fight in the first place but more as a "fuck off job takin' robot" gesture. My previous ban appeal can be found 'ere https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 71&t=20476 if you wanna take a look at it. Some servers who could possibly vouch for good behavior on their servers are Toolbox, FTL13, and Goon.
MonkeyManE

Re: [Perma Appeal][Rohesie] MonkeyMan901- Unjust Bone Zone

Post by MonkeyManE » #467260

Gonna go ahead and get some rest. Bye my dudes.
Kingtrin
Byond Username: Kingtrin

Post by Kingtrin » #467261

You don't seem to truly understand what the problem is in """roleplaying""" a character who thinks its ok to attack his team mates at random. Synths don't have any particular laws or directives beyond assisting the crew, and as such are allowed to defend themselves from rabid marines or ignore orders. Further compounding the issue you decided to escalate to lethal force for the simple reason that you were getting robusted. All of this is LRP. If you don't understand why its LRP then you also don't understand what roleplay is as a concept.

You can certainly disagree with us on the validity of a ban, but mocking and deriding the administration just shows us that you don't comprehend our decision making process and are not capable of adjusting to our server rules. This is reflected in your repeated ban evasion. You are either immature or a troll. I can't see how you are a serious player from your history. The low effort ban appeal you made just prior to this (where you, once again, disregard the reasons and context for why you were actually banned) doesn't help either.

Oh and your history on other servers only makes things worse. You have a reputation for being a troll, and even lying in ahelps. ALL of this points you to being someone that is thoroughly incompatible with our server. Unless you have made some seismic changes in your attitude I can't imagine we will hear much different from the other servers.

TL;DR Your attitude is fucking terrible and needs to change drastically
MonkeyManE

Post by MonkeyManE » #467288

You don't seem to truly understand what the problem is in """roleplaying""" a character who thinks its ok to attack his team mates at random. Synths don't have any particular laws or directives beyond assisting the crew, and as such are allowed to defend themselves from rabid marines or ignore orders. Further compounding the issue you decided to escalate to lethal force for the simple reason that you were getting robusted. All of this is LRP. If you don't understand why its LRP then you also don't understand what roleplay is as a concept.
So the first thing you do is attack me and force words into my mouth. No, I didn't ropleplay a character which "attacked everyone and his mates at random". If you actually read the ban appeal instead of acting so hostile to me, you can see that my character had an extreme love for the corps. Why would a brainwashed marine randomly attack people he takes pride in? Plus, if you went ahead and actually looked at the logs, I didn't attack any of my mates at random, in fact the very opposite. The only time a fellow marine was hurt was through FF on the Alamo. Roleplay is quite literally just playing a role and acting like your how your character might act in certain circumstances, etc..
You can certainly disagree with us on the validity of a ban, but mocking and deriding the administration just shows us that you don't comprehend our decision making process and are not capable of adjusting to our server rules. This is reflected in your repeated ban evasion. You are either immature or a troll. I can't see how you are a serious player from your history. The low effort ban appeal you made just prior to this (where you, once again, disregard the reasons and context for why you were actually banned) doesn't help either.
Whew laddie, you're the one acting extremely hostile to me and I didn't go out of my way to "mock or disrespect" the admin team. Again, all you're doing is forcing words into my mouth and assuming things you yourself can't back. I only tried to access TGMC with one account, that being ApeManV200. However, I did indeed access the TGMC discord server several times with alts, but that doesn't really relate to a server ban. The context for why I was banned was for making a LRP-MRP character and fighting back against the robot I disarmed once.
Oh and your history on other servers only makes things worse. You have a reputation for being a troll, and even lying in ahelps. ALL of this points you to being someone that is thoroughly incompatible with our server. Unless you have made some seismic changes in your attitude I can't imagine we will hear much different from the other servers.
I'm not really this big bad troll that you want to put me out as. I do have perma bans and a low reputation on some servers, sure, but that's all in the past and at this moment I've been making ban appeals and trying to build up the reputation I lost over the couple years I've been playing SS13. My attitude has been fine through and through, all I did was use hints of irony and sarcasm to make my ban appeal seem more relaxed and casual.
Rohesie
Byond Username: Rohesie

Post by Rohesie » #467312

Hello. I will give you the same answer you received in the least appeals:
Rohesie wrote:I'll keep this simple: have an established server, preferably one that is represented in host chat, to vouch for you as someone who has been a proper player with decent activity for at least three months if you want to get put on probation. Until then this is denied.
Have a nice time.