MonkeyManE

Re Re: [Perma Appeal][Rohesie] MonkeyMan901- Unjust Bone Zone

Post by MonkeyManE » #472129

Your Byond ckey:
MonkeyMan901
Your character name:
Jerry Robinson
Admin who banned you:
Rohesie (Formerly made a perma by Francium ~4 months ago)
Type of ban (What are you banned from?):
-
Ban duration:
Until I forget the existence of SS13
Ban reason:
"LRP griefer, generally disruptive attitude punching and shooting people around him. Multikeying and ban evading as well, on top of that."
Your side of the story:
So before this whole fiasco, I join as an unga marine with a total IQ of around ~5 IQ and a supreme love for the corps as all ungas do. Well it happens to be that this was an awful idea and I should be disgusted with the thought of making a seemingly 'LRP' character to the eyes of my original banner Rohesie. I get my marine gear, listen to the XO yell at us and buckle up on the Alamo. But wait one fucking second is that a robot? This cheeky robot takes the job of a talented, smart marine. Shame! I disarm the robot one time and it starts CQC'ing me, so I punch it in their lower areas. The synth is in complete sicko mode as I yell for the self-preservation thirsty robot to stop beating me into a pulp or I'll shoot. It doesn't stop. I shoot. Turns out firing burst fire on a synth while you're on a sardine-packed ship isn't a good idea and a stray bullet hits someone. Fuck. Eventually the robot stops for some miraculous reason and retreats off into LZ1 as the ship lands and I'm sucked from my mortal coil into the shadow realm.
Why do you think you should be unbanned:
I'll admit that my whole character was an LRP dickweed with a supreme love for the corps, but that was mainly just in the spirit of CM as I was mega-hyped to play sorta-CM again (since I was perma'd there before this). My attitude wasn't the great in the slightest with Rohesie and I indeed started the fight with the synth in the first place, even if it really wasn't meant to be a fight in the first place but more as a "fuck off job takin' robot" gesture. My previous ban appeal can be found 'ere https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 71&t=20476 if you wanna take a look at it.

Magnum Edit: Taislin, host of Civ13, can vouch for my good behavior.
Rohesie
Byond Username: Rohesie

Re: Re Re: [Perma Appeal][Rohesie] MonkeyMan901- Unjust Bone Zone

Post by Rohesie » #472215

Hello, I didn't really read your appeal as not a month has gone by. I'll quote my own quote of me quoting myself:
Rohesie wrote:Hello. I will give you the same answer you received in the least appeals:
Rohesie wrote:I'll keep this simple: have an established server, preferably one that is represented in host chat, to vouch for you as someone who has been a proper player with decent activity for at least three months if you want to get put on probation. Until then this is denied.
Have a nice time.
You can find the source here.

This is denied. Have a good one.

Edit: Even if we ignored your recent ban in CM after being put to probation, your references to children rape in The World Server have made you persona non-grata here. Your ban is unappealable as long as I have a say. Please make us the favor of not returning.