[Ban Appeal][Chris Garratt][Tesora] - a Drunk CL

Post by Tesora » #485682

Your Byond ckey: Tesora
Your character name: Louis Daniels
Admin who banned you: TastefulLittleHamlet
Type of ban (What are you banned from?): Jobban
Ban duration: Permanent
Ban reason: I failed in doing my job properly
Your side of the story: Round was boring and we already had lost it, so i went planetside with a minigun and tried to kill some xenos, it's just that what happened, i wasn't just expecting to receive a direct perma jobban, but it's clear to me what was my grief and i apologize
Why do you think you should be unbanned: It already passed 17 days from my ban and i had no griefs in this time, i learned with my mistakes and i would like to play again
Merryweather
Byond Username: Merryweather

Re: [Ban Appeal][Chris Garratt][Tesora] - a Drunk CL

Post by Merryweather » #485704

Hi, this is the administrator who has banned you from CL.

Thank you for admitting your mistakes and wrongdoings, I appreciate everyone who does that.
Though your appeal is a bit short, you seem to have apologized for your mistakes, and due to your activity still going strong in the game, you haven't faltered since this mistake.
Your notes and record have been going decent after those two notes you have.

I am willing to move this to be appealed, but I'd like another admin/lead's perspective first.
Trevorious
Byond Username: Trevoriousdafox

Post by Trevorious » #485706

The appeal is a little short but you've made it clear you know what you did wrong and have apologized for it.

I'd be fine with giving you another shot myself, so long as you remember next time to follow our rules.
Merryweather
Byond Username: Merryweather

Post by Merryweather » #485717

Hi, I just got back on with your appeal.

I believe, talking with the administration, you should be given another chance at CL to do it properly. We all want to fight xenos, but if you really want to, go ahead and hop on as a marine rather than someone with no combat experience (CL).

Looking at your history both has it's good and bad, though on our server you have been helping and playing during our rounds, so you are still active even with the jobban.

This has been approved, you will regain your CL access soon enough.

As always, enjoy the game.