[Ban Appeal][Rohesie] Crazy creeper - banned from playing on TGMC due to extensive history of notes

Swoody
Byond Username: Crazy creeper

[Ban Appeal][Rohesie] Crazy creeper - banned from playing on TGMC due to extensive history of notes

Post by Swoody » #503799

Your Byond ckey: Crazy creeper

Your character name: Adrian Shepard

Admin who banned you: Rohesie

Type of ban (What are you banned from?): Permanent ban

Ban duration: Forever

Ban reason: Image

Your side of the story: An extensive story of accidental and few non accidental rule breaks leaded to my demise,(a total of 13 notes from admins) most of the time i break a rule i do that by accident but...

Why do you think you should be unbanned: i took my time to learn every rule there is and i am ready to never do such fuck ups, i really enjoy playing on TGMC and it was a sad news for me when i got banned, i wish to return and promise to minimise rule breaks to 0, Roh please ,take down the ban,i'll do my best to never break any rules especially meta rules by accident
Rohesie
Byond Username: Rohesie

Re: [Ban Appeal][Rohesie] Crazy creeper - banned from playing on TGMC due to extensive history of notes

Post by Rohesie » #503882

Hello, Swoody. You have shown yourself as a nice person outside of the game, besides a few insensitive/edgy comments here and there I haven't seen anything terrible from you. However we've poked, noted, warned and banned you time and again because you simply didn't seem interested in following our rules. You've got more than one "this is the last warning before a perma", which ended up not being either by the admins not checking the prior notes or by them being convinced by you that you'd change (that was my case, I do my best to judge each situation independently and only check them after I had a talk with the person if possible).

All this said, I have nothing against you and I'd like for you to return to our community, but you really need to start following the rules. You've promised way too many times you'd follow them and you didn't. We can't take your word forever.

Not a month has passed since the ban. Not two weeks. This is not a temporary ban, we've issued that before and it expired, producing no change in behavior. This would be way too fresh to be lifted even if we had a different policy.

If you enjoy our project and want to return to our game, we'll ask you that you play regularly in a different server represented in host chat that can vouch for you. No less than 3 months, preferably more. Give us a little proof of good behavior.
Until that happens it's pretty unlikely you'll get unbanned by me. This is, as said, not a temporary ban. This is a last resort we take on people who seem unable or unwilling to change, and break the promise of changing.