[Ban Appeal][Rohesie] Crazy creeper - 3 and a half months later, forth ( or third) attepmpt on unban

Swoody
Byond Username: Crazy creeper

[Ban Appeal][Rohesie] Crazy creeper - 3 and a half months later, forth ( or third) attepmpt on unban

Post by Swoody » #519117

Your Byond ckey: Crazy creeper

Your character name: Adrian Shepard

Admin who banned you: Rohesie

Type of ban (What are you banned from?): Permanent ban

Ban duration: Forever

Your side of the story: An extensive story of accidental and few non accidental rule breaks leaded to my demise,(a total of 13 notes from admins)

Why do you think you should be unbanned: Because i don't want to wait another 3 months or possibly to never play TGMC again, thus i'll try to do my best to follow the rules next time and try to avoid situation that will lead to a problem with admins
Rohesie
Byond Username: Rohesie

Re: [Ban Appeal][Rohesie] Crazy creeper - 3 and a half months later, forth ( or third) attepmpt on unban

Post by Rohesie » #519485

Hello, Swoody. This is the thread of your last unban appeal:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 71&t=23302

The conditions requested there are not here. 85 days have passed, or 2 months and 23 days if we want to be exact, not 3 and a half.

I'm assuming you have no vouch from any host-chat server. I'll give you the chance to reply, but I don't see this going through.

I'll start auto-denying the appeals if you keep opening them without the conditions requested and with wrong information.
The way to get unbanned is simple and there's no way around it. Go play in a server in host chat, behave and get a vouch. Any server in it. If you can't do that then the status won't change here.
Swoody
Byond Username: Crazy creeper

Re: [Ban Appeal][Rohesie] Crazy creeper - 3 and a half months later, forth ( or third) attepmpt on unban

Post by Swoody » #519559

Thanks for answearing, i did ask one of the CM head admins ( Grimcard to be exact) to vouch for me but that was a while ago ( 13.09.2019 ) , and my ban was applied on 07.06.2019 if my calculations are right then 4 months and 9 days passed since my ban and assuming i applied my ban the week after the ban then 4 months and 2 days have passed.

CM is the only mainstream server that i play regularly on, so they are the only ones who can give a word for me.
Rohesie
Byond Username: Rohesie

Post by Rohesie » #519944

Alright, bot spam aside I've taken a bit to carefully consider this.
Grimcad has been unable to inform us on whether you've been active on CM, but he says you've acquired only a handful of LRP notes through this year. It's not really spectacular behavior, it's just not terrible.
LRP has been one of your issues here.

You are right that 3 months have passed since your ban. Less than that since your last appeal.
Since you opened this you've privately messaged me or pinged me on 6 occasions. And you've opened one ban appeal before the minimum suggested time frame and one right after it.
I'll give you that you credit for you are persistent.

Your appeal is very barebones, though, and the basic request is not fulfilled. We still don't know whether you've been a regular on any server, as we don't know your playtime in CM, and you have acquired notes on the same issues you've had around here, at least.

I'll deny this appeal and recommend that you either get a vouch for play time in CM or play in another server without getting in trouble and get the same kind of vouch of good behavior.