[DISCORD] Bip#8243

Bip
Byond Username: Pireamaineach

[DISCORD] Bip#8243

Post by Bip » #522191

Discord Username: Bip#8243
Ban Reason: Adding a quote to the quote bot which pings all the admin roles. (Didn't actually get banned directly after this. About an hour or so after I said suck my dick, effectively telling someone to fuck off, and got banned then.)
Time Ban Was Placed: April 3rd, 2019. (Can't get any more specific than that.)
Your Side of the Story: I wanted to be the big funny man. Admins didn't find me the big funny man, which is fair.
Why You Think You Should Be Unbanned: I don't think this was deserving of a ban. Sure, warn me for pinging all the admins, that's completely fair, but I think telling someone to suck my dick shouldn't be, and effectively isn't, warn-able nor ban-able. It was just used by an admin to ban me because they were annoyed that I had pinged the admins.
francinum
Byond Username: Francinum
Github Username: francinum

Re: [DISCORD] Bip#8243

Post by francinum » #522539

Discord doesn't show proper ban reasons, Here is the ban reason as issued.
BAN REASON wrote: Abused multiple role pings and acted extremely immaturely in general. Appeal this when you can act like an adult.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #523052

YYyyyikes, MSO really needs to turn on post approval here. Sorry for the flood of spam
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Rohesie
Byond Username: Rohesie

Post by Rohesie » #523163

Hello, sorry for the delay. The banning admin is no longer in the team so I'll be handling this one.

You don't seem to really acknowledge doing anything wrong besides the mass-ping, so I have no faith on you changing your behavior if we unban you. And thus it makes no sense for us to do so, just to have to ban you again later on. If you want to return, then consider why you were removed and try changing that.

I'll be denying this appeal.