BYOND account: David Blanc
Character name: Spike Lacon
Ban type: server ban
Ban length: 86400 seconds
Ban reason: http://prntscr.com/rt91u5
Time ban was placed: 2020-4-5 3:23:54
Server you were playing on when banned: TGCM
Round ID in which ban was placed: 3206
Your side of the story: i came on the alamo shot the monkey reloaded then the researcher stole my backpack i ran after him he went into the medical storage room and i asked 3 times to return it, he did not return it so i exploded 5-6? nades to blow open the doors and while doing that asking him to return it, then a demospec/sadar came and DETpacked the doors exploding most of medical.
Why you think you should be unbanned: my ban was fair but please correct the ban reason as i did not come into science to kill the monkeys and explode shit.
References of good conduct: nothing
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: David Blanc5 Banned by Jroic1 NOT A APPEAL BUT TO CHANGE THE BAN REASON

Post by peoplearestrange » #553336

Which account are you trying to get the note changed from?

Currently as it stands you have a ban ults of:
davidblanc3
davidblanc5
davidblanc

The only one I can see that was last active is davidblanc2? Though that also appears to be perma banned.

EDIT: Sorry mis-reading the ban DB, these bans are from the main servers not TGMC. My mistake
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #553449

On request of Jroinc I'll be replying here in their stead.
The ban has been lifted and only initially was placed because you ignored the adminhelp from them while detpacking walls.
To avoid this in the future, click on the admins name when they are messaging you (loud bwoink sound and big text in the chat window).
I'll leave the thread open for now because I don't know what Jro intends to do about the note.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #553451

JPR said they'll edit the note once you're online, so I'll be closing this.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]