[BAN] [HenriqueKill9576] Nikitosucc

Post by Nikitosucc » #553880

BYOND account: Nikitosucc
Character name: Chad Coomer
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 24 hour.
Ban reason: Evading as Nikitosucc, last known ckey was toxici11i
Time ban was placed: 13:39:33, 2020-04-08
Round ID in which ban was placed: The round ID is 3276.
Your side of the story: Went TeraGov, played a round, marines lost. Kept playing, put PO on high, got PO. Greeted my comrade PO, went into the Ripley, got slept. Rejoined, played for around.. 6 minutes? God the ban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: A staple phrase in these kinds of bans, I literally don't know who toxici11i is. I don't know how to prove it.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: [BAN] [HenriqueKill9576] Nikitosucc

Post by peoplearestrange » #553885

Wrong subforum, I'll move it to the TGMC section.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Henriquekill9576
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: HenriqueKill9576

Re: [BAN] [HenriqueKill9576] Nikitosucc

Post by Henriquekill9576 » #553894

Hello and thanks for taking time to actually making an appeal.

It seems like there was a mistake involving you and that toxici11i person that was permabanned a while ago.
You see, I tought you were actually them evading the ban, considering you both have the same character name standarts (Chad Coomer).

With that said, I'd also like you to change that name as it does not fit our IC standarts.

Appeal accepted.