milosevich
Byond Username: Miloshevich447

[BAN/JOBBAN] [Psykzz] miloshevich447

Post by milosevich » #559787

BYOND account: Miloshevich447
Character name: Jayme Stevens
Ban type: Server/Role
Ban length: 1 day/Permanent
Ban reason: After being role banned for CL decided to continue to dispute the claim. Asket to just take the appeal to the forums and continue playing. Was muted form ahelp due to spam limiter and took the ahelp to ooc. Asked to not continue in OOC, but they said they wanted to because they went everyone involve. Again I asked them to use the forums or discord. They decided to just call me hitler repeated. 24 hour ban give them to cooldown. This ban (BanID #850) was applied by Psykzz on 2020-04-28 23:21:08 during round ID 3477. The ban is for 1 day and expires on 2020-04-29 23:21:08 (server time).
Time ban was placed: 23:21:08 2020-04-28
Round ID in which ban was placed: 3477
Your side of the story: I got a perma jobban for CL due to planetsiding in a wheelchair with a minigun. Unfortunatelty I tried to figure out it on spot. Minute later I drove into the kitchen at Prison Station, and a sudden hunter broke my wheelchair and run away. Half an a hour later of conversation I got permaban already on the server, destroy Psykzz with my frisky intellect and the mind with which I was trying to sort out the problem, and I could no longer have a conversation due to spam limit. I tried to continue in OOC, but he could not stand my pressure when I called him Hitler for such truly atrocious punishments for such actions on the role of CL.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I acted in a contradictory way, albeit quite fun for a large percentage of the crew, mainly because of what I did it. Main problem in the conversation was that the PsyKzz asked me not to do this anymore, but after that he gave perma for the role, which caused me to have a dissonance. Don't denying the accusations, I have to pay a big coin for such jokes, but I would like to continue playing for the CL.
Spoiler:
[youtube]2piiBafkjVY[/youtube]
psykzz
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Psykzz
Github Username: psykzz

Re: [BAN/JOBBAN] [Psykzz] miloshevich447

Post by psykzz » #559885

Hey Milo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a post and follow the format, though you did post in the wrong forum, i've moved the topic for you.
Regarding the two bans since the 24 hour ban is just to give you time to cool off from last night i wont discuss that and instead focus on the jobban of the CL role.

During the round i noticied you in the wheelchair smoking and memeing around. I then noticed you jumping onto the dropship along with a vindicator (minigun), at this point i was curious what your intentions were, thinking that maybe you were helping carry guns and/or wanted a trip down to the FOB and would leave when the shuttle came back up.

Instead after the FOB was completed i saw you charge out with the first line of marines, into the kitchen, on prison, still in a wheelchair carrying your minigun.
This is where i decided to bwoink you to find out what you were doing.

After back and forth while you agreed you were wrong you didn't seem to agree with the outcome. There was a time when you were muted for exceeding the ahelp rate which lead to you getting muted and so you took this to OOC.
It was NOT my intention for you to be muted, Im glad you brought up being muted in OOC though as I didn't know at the time.

I did have to ask you not to continue in OOC though and instead continue via forums or discord.

This is when you started to repeatedly call me hitler which is where i decided you needed 24 hours to cooldown.

To the jobban, I still feel that the jobban is the correct punishment.
The role is not for memeing and is definitely to be held to higher standards than the typical marine.

With all that said, I understand you said this is the first jobban, but this isn't your first note.
I will reduce the jobban for CL down to 1 month down from premanant.
milosevich
Byond Username: Miloshevich447

Re: [BAN/JOBBAN] [Psykzz] miloshevich447

Post by milosevich » #559886

psykzz wrote:Hey Milo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a post and follow the format, though you did post in the wrong forum, i've moved the topic for you.
Regarding the two bans since the 24 hour ban is just to give you time to cool off from last night i wont discuss that and instead focus on the jobban of the CL role.

During the round i noticied you in the wheelchair smoking and memeing around. I then noticed you jumping onto the dropship along with a vindicator (minigun), at this point i was curious what your intentions were, thinking that maybe you were helping carry guns and/or wanted a trip down to the FOB and would leave when the shuttle came back up.

Instead after the FOB was completed i saw you charge out with the first line of marines, into the kitchen, on prison, still in a wheelchair carrying your minigun.
This is where i decided to bwoink you to find out what you were doing.

After back and forth while you agreed you were wrong you didn't seem to agree with the outcome. There was a time when you were muted for exceeding the ahelp rate which lead to you getting muted and so you took this to OOC.
It was NOT my intention for you to be muted, Im glad you brought up being muted in OOC though as I didn't know at the time.

I did have to ask you not to continue in OOC though and instead continue via forums or discord.

This is when you started to repeatedly call me hitler which is where i decided you needed 24 hours to cooldown.

To the jobban, I still feel that the jobban is the correct punishment.
The role is not for memeing and is definitely to be held to higher standards than the typical marine.

With all that said, I understand you said this is the first jobban, but this isn't your first note.
I will reduce the jobban for CL down to 1 month down from premanant.
just went in to play and have a good time, and instead I go thru the Nuremberg trials as a war criminal with all the honors, christ
have no complaints, your honor, everything suits me