The Secret Slav
Byond Username: The Secret Slav

[BAN] The Secret Slav Banned By AverageJerry

Post by The Secret Slav » #573339

BYOND account: <BYOND account.> The Secret Slav
Character name: <Character name at time of ban.> Don't remember
Ban type: <Server/Role/OOC/etc.> Server
Ban length: <Permanent, 5 days, etc.> Permanent
Ban reason: <Copy this from the server. If this is a server ban, attempt to connect. If it is not a server ban, view your notes with "View Admin Remarks" button under OOC tab in-game. An image is suitable, but do **not** paraphrase or otherwise modify the reason.> https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... reason.PNG
Time ban was placed: <Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC.> 2020-07-12
Round ID in which ban was placed: <Round ID, should be present in ban reason from server. Can be excluded if it cannot be found. Example: 101235.> 4270
Your side of the story: <Explain what happened in your own words.> In an event round, I went in as a fetish moth enemy team member, saw a APC, proceeded to get into it and drive a bit, accidentally drove over some people and said sorry if I saw them, then got stuck inbetween a jungle wall and a normal wall and tried to get myself out via ramming however due to me not stopping my attempts at trying to get out, some people tried to get me out of the driver's seat even though I was continuing my unstucking resulting in them getting damaged and me apologizing, but due to the repeated damaging of the APC, it broke and I got repeatedly punched by 5 or 7 people which brought me from green to red, I proceeded to take out a grenade and shout ALLAH AKBAR which means "Allah is the greatest" to signify my intent to bomb myself to get my attackers to go away, I did not throw the grenade and simply stood there which gave enough time for the other party to retreat.
Why you think you should be unbanned: <Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.> Being banned because of your inexperience in an aspect of the game and you defending yourself from being killed is not a viable ban reason. Additionally I waited a month to appeal my ban due to simply not caring that much about a game, and admins being mad over someone breaking an APC which they later spawned in again.
AbsoluteJerry
Byond Username: AbsoluteJerry

Re: [BAN] The Secret Slav Banned By AverageJerry

Post by AbsoluteJerry » #573547

Look, I am having a hard time accepting your appeal when you just admitted to griefing that round.
You can control whatever you are doing or saying, but you are having a hard time realizing that whatever you are doing is wrong, or you simply just don't want to follow rules.
I got a few words from other servers' admins about your behavior, and it seems to be worse than your time at TGMC.

I am going to have to deny your appeal. Please get good recommendations from other servers before you appeal again.
ChristianDK
Byond Username: ChristianDenDanske

Re: [BAN] The Secret Slav Banned By AverageJerry

Post by ChristianDK » #573586

My legs did not enjoy this moment. - Moff comrade