Foster
Byond Username: Heymynameslouie

[BAN] [<Pette>] <Foster>

Post by Foster » #575973

BYOND account: <Heymynameslouie>
Character name: <Foster>
Ban type: <Role>
Ban length: <Permanent>
Ban reason: <Banned from Roles: Xenomorph permanently - Died 3 times as a larva without even maturing to anything. Twice from lava, once from spawning close to marines and not evading because allegedly answering to me through PMs. Was given a proof of logs etc>
Time ban was placed: <2020-09-11 14:16:07>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <Round ID, should be present in ban reason from server. Can be excluded if it cannot be found. Example: 101235.>
Your side of the story: <At the start of the round I spawned in what seems to be a larva room littered with corpses, walked around to see my surroundings and unfortunately hit a lag spiked when I was near a lavatile, I automatically went on the opposite direction hoping that I didint hit the tile but I was too late, I was already on fire when my screen was stabilized. Second time I died was when I picked on the spawn as larva option when your a ghost on the top right of my screen, was immediately greeted by bullet fire from the south of my current direction as well as other xeno sisters running around, I ventured into what seemed to be a safe place to be in when I received a pm from an admin regarding what was happening in my current situation. I decided to respond to it, while I was typing my reply I was hit by a fire grenade of sorts, everything around my current position including the tile I was standing on was on fire, I then subsequently died by burning. The admin stated that I "committed" suicide three times even though I only remember dying two times, one by sheer unluckiness, and the other while I was busy typing a response to an admin pm.>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <I am new to the TGMC part of the community, I wish to learn and play on the TGMC servers while having fun on it, being banned on a role on your first time playing because of random unlucky circumstance kinda sucks and is somewhat unfair. It would be nice to be given a second shoot at it.>
References of good conduct: <Before this incident, I played alot on Bagil server and Sybil ones, played alot of paramedic and patched up anyone injured I can see given I have the proper equipment, in the offchance I spawn as a borg I also try and fix the solars at the start of the round and optimize atmos. Would be nice to become a support xeno on TGMC in the event that my role ban gets unlifted. I wish to server the people on the server well, and im sorry if I caused confusion during the time this incident was happening.>
Dolth
Byond Username: Pette

Re: [BAN] [<Pette>] <Foster>

Post by Dolth » #575977

Hey,

I've been double checking logs and it appears I misunderstood what I saw. Basically I saw you had three different larvas and died twice with the same and since the hive was complaining about suiciding larvas.
And now after reading again more indepth logs I just saw you actually crashed a couple of times and had your larva name changed, I am still pretty confused about how it worked out but either way yes, the fact you're a new player and had crashes connect with what you said.

I'll remove your ban, appologies :oops:
Foster
Byond Username: Heymynameslouie

Re: [BAN] [<Pette>] <Foster>

Post by Foster » #575978

Dolth wrote:Hey,

I've been double checking logs and it appears I misunderstood what I saw. Basically I saw you had three different larvas and died twice with the same and since the hive was complaining about suiciding larvas.
And now after reading again more indepth logs I just saw you actually crashed a couple of times and had your larva name changed, I am still pretty confused about how it worked out but either way yes, the fact you're a new player and had crashes connect with what you said.

I'll remove your ban, appologies :oops:
its perfectly alright, ss13 logs can be confusing at times and I can totally understand you on that, looking forward to becoming a prominent member of the community, cheers mate!