Post by qfmysteryman23 » #577135

Byond Account: Qfmysteryman23
Character name: Obumur
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 5 days
Ban reason: Warned not to Dab on people, did it anyways
Time of ban: 9/22/2020
Round: 5176
Appeal: A marine was about to burst and thus I dabbed on him to show superiority. At the most I could see me getting a day ban or something but 5 days? really? all because I used the emote to dab on a person? This was a blatant abuse of power, especially for a victimless act on a 2d space man game which has fictional species. You also then kicked me during the middle of the round as I was helping my team watch over caps, so in return you could have just fucked up shit by letting the captures escape. At least don't be a dick and ban me after the round. Oh and don't say "ssd xenos can be taken over by ghosts" well yeah that's true but it still takes a couple minutes for ghosts to actually be able to take the role.
Hathkar
Byond Username: Hathkar

Re: [Ban][Hathkar]Qfmysteryman23

Post by Hathkar » #577136

The ban for 5 days was because you've been warned about this behavior multiple times, and nothing has changed.

For what reason should I lift the ban? I see nothing here about you learning from your mistakes and fixing them.
qfmysteryman23
Byond Username: Qfmysteryman23

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #577137

I wont do it again, but It was still fucked up that I got this much punishment for such a minor thing.
Hathkar
Byond Username: Hathkar

Post by Hathkar » #577146

I'm denying this appeal; headmins are welcome to overturn it.