Post by Daftspy » #578300

BYOND account: Daftspy
Character name: CS - M 'Spud'
Ban type: Server In-game
Ban length: Perma
Ban reason: Reason: you made an attempt to grief/10
Time ban was placed:2020-10-06 02:13:10
Round ID in which ban was placed: 5368
Your side of the story: Cassie Lindhard-or whatever her name is gets upset that I call her "A fucking psycho" because I claim a dude that has his bones repeatedly breaking is infected with a larva and its breaking out of him. So as I'm having an argument with the CMO and pulling out my knife because they chase me down she walks up to me and injects me with so much sleeping chem that I start ODing on whatever she injected me with. 10 minutes later as I'm gearing up I run over and pointblank her with a shotgun, I run off and she sprints up to me and hyposprays me again so I unload into her before passing out yet again and dying.
Why you think you should be unbanned: In my defence here, while I was talking with the CMO she decides to OD me on chems with a hypospray over the most inane insult. I understand that was a shit thing to do in retrospect but getting put on your ass with a hypo for calling her a psycho is a bit excessive. I wouldnt say I should be unbanned but maybe a perma ban is kind of long for something this two sided,
References of good conduct: I bitch a lot and salt in ooc but I've never broken the rules here with the exception of the time I broke character and shot up the prep room glass and got pissy with Jean but for the most part I just quietly play the game.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Re: [BAN] Saprasam Daftspy

Post by saprasam » #578426

I'm going to lower this to just a three day ban and properly adjust the note to the situation, just like................. dont shoot people in the back for injecting you one time, and if you believe it was in foul play, ahelp
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Re: [BAN] Saprasam Daftspy

Post by saprasam » #578427

oh yeah headmins can intervene if they want
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)