Post by BillyBoBBizWorth » #579476

BYOND account: BillyBoBBizWorth
Character name: Was sitting in lobby, no character
Ban type: Server ,Ban ID : 1323
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: See image attached
Time ban was placed: 2020-10-18 01:51:11
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round ID 5566

Your side of the story: I was sitting in the lobby and came back to see i have been banned permanently from my link with another account.BillyBoBBizWorth is my main i have been playing on for years, and Zhost is a account i made a little while back solely for hosting my server when i play it, i did actually do a host/test around 2:30 AM this morning my time for about a hour and then did try to log onto TGMC to play there whilst still logged into Zhost.I have accidentally logged in before with Zhost, only now i have been banned for it and i can understand why with that crashing issues happening as of late.Zhost is also banned from TGMC which Francinum did that banning and was told back then that the BillyBoBBizWorth account was cleared but Zhost would remain banned.I added a picture of that too for reference.

Why you think you should be unbanned: This was bound to happen eventually i guess, but theres nothing sinister going on, just a secondary account thats used for hosting, i try not to attempt to log in with the other Zhost account, but sometimes i do by accident.

References of good conduct: I play on Yogstation and Civ13 here and there, but mainly on TGMC.All i can say is that im fairly a long time player, i have limited notes and try to be a good player.

BillyBoBBizWorth :
https://ibb.co/jWf1tMr

Zhost :
https://ibb.co/WH6Yf3n
Hathkar
Byond Username: Hathkar

Re: [BAN] [Hathkar] <BillyBoBBizWorth>

Post by Hathkar » #579550

My apologies, I didn't read deep enough into your previous appeals to fully understand the issue. I saw an someone with two accounts, one of which was perma banned, and assumed both were.

You should be unbanned now.
Again, my apologies for my mistakes and the inconvenience.
BillyBoBBizWorth
Byond Username: BillyBoBBizWorth

Re: [BAN] [Hathkar] <BillyBoBBizWorth>

Post by BillyBoBBizWorth » #579580

All good, cheers mate. Cya ingame! :)