[Jeanmanche] Playername: Dominar jerry

Big_Lucas

[Jeanmanche] Playername: Dominar jerry

Post by Big_Lucas » #581303

My Byond Account: BigLucas666
My dude's name: Dominar Jerry
I was permabanned by the host
Permaban
Sry, couldnt copypaste it, it wouldnt let me but it did say something about me shooting and killing someone for no reason and not responding
17:33:17
My side of the story: Some dude walks up to me and asks for hardcore *** and he attacks me, i click on him (i'm relatively new idk what left click does) turns out im attacking him. i then grab a gun and left click. the dude is still lying down and he hasnt got up. i realise what i done wrong. the reason i couldnt respond is cuz one of my bros grabbed my laptop and the other was asking for help. I'm not asking to be instantly released from it, on my part i should have read the rules (and the controls for that matter)
I think I should be unbanned cuz tbh i didnt mean no harm. I'm sorry for that dude and i swear on my life i wont pull a stunt like that again. The server you've got seems like it will be fun and i just want to be able to play it again. I'm also pretty sorry for the admin who i practically ghosted.
I didnt play on any other servers during my time being banned tho after writing this i will probably go on goonstation or something. I'm meant to mention any references of stuff that happened: i did apologize (try to idk if he accepted it), he was talking about inapropriate stuff and thats about it
in summary i didnt mean to shoot that guy and im sorry for it
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: [Jeanmanche] Playername: Dominar jerry

Post by MortoSasye » #581308

Hi there,

Are you sure this took place on tg? You have no connections to our server, nor do we have an admin called Jeanmanche.

Edit: just checked Jeanmanche is an admin in TGMC. Moving to their forum.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
JeanManche
Byond Username: JeanManche

Re: [Jeanmanche] Playername: Dominar jerry

Post by JeanManche » #581330

You attacked the player 24 times, mostly melee by bashing your gun on the player's face, and one time shooting him.

You attacked the player 24 times.
Also, after consulting logs, it appears you were netspeaking too.

Concerning the other player's "offer" he has been severely warned.

I'm downgrading your ban to 3 days instead of a permaban.