BYOND account: Artilljerist
Character name: IsraelM oshel
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 1 month
Ban reason: built swastika in fob
Time ban was placed: 16 54 49
Round ID in which ban was placed: 5984
Your side of the story: Built swastika in the FOB
Why you think you should be unbanned: Oh my goooOOOd what have I done? i was drunk a bit on that moment, please forgive me the sandbag swastika is very bad idea and I shouldn't done it I was fouled by a black hu mor and didn't wanted to ha rm anyone or even slightly offe nd someone with such a gesture because it has a deep meaning that everyone understa nds in their own way I have not yet fully recove red from the alcohol intoxication and it seemed to me that it would be really fun because everyone like swastika isn't it? please extend my ban for another month in advance, I am very guilty please extend my ban for another two months in advance, I'm very guilty, it's worse than ca lling someone a nigger I support BLM and kissed a boot of african ame rican guy yesteray I al so voting for Biden you just misunderstood me Jerry im generally left liberal zoomer I p raise my gf to go on a walk with other men of all et hnicies because we should all be equal right but for some reason she says that I cannot walk with all of them and she asks me to leave her alone with them periodically what to do why all the worst th ings happen to me yesterday I failed my math test and my dog recently died from a ru ptured rectum because some nigger from LIviaa tried to rape my dog she was called Soyie AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhh sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: [ban] AbsoluteJerry artilljerist

Post by terranaut » #581667

no.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]