Belone
Byond Username: Bilary

[Ban] [Eskjjlj]] Bilary

Post by Belone » #582084

BYOND account: <Bilary.>
Character name: <David Camp.>
Ban type: <Server.>
Ban length: <10 days.>
Ban reason: <Kept harassing two marine for about 10 minutes leading to a brawl then to a lethal fight. You were warned multiple times about softgriefing so you have just earned a break!>
Time ban was placed: <2020-11-23.>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <6110.>
Your side of the story: <I was throwing pizza boxes at Lizzie, eventually his friend Rilo showed up and used Hypervene on me as a detterent in which I respond with using Hypervene on him myself, this eventually escalated to Rilo grabbing a GPMG and me then taunting them with saying "Oh please shoot me", while I was holding a shield, the result of this were several injured Marines and a decapitated Windhealer.>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <I'd like to tell you that I truly am sorry for this and escalating it to that point because I could've walked away and stopped but I didn't, so I want to apologize to both Rilo and Lizzie, I know that you two are usually excelent players so it really wasn't right of me to harrass you and taunt you like that, and I also want to apologize to Eskjjlj for having to clean up the resulting mess that ensued because of my miss-behavior.
I do realize that I have a note history for LRP behaivor which I apologize for and I'll do my best to not cause any more of this behavior as I really regret being banned from this Server.
I know that this appeal is rather on the short side, but I hope that you'll give me another chance or atleast reduce the ban length, if not, I can understand why.>
Eskjjlj
Byond Username: Eskjjlj

Re: [Ban] [Eskjjlj]] Bilary

Post by Eskjjlj » #582090

I banned you 10 days because I was working under the assumption that you were acting in bad faith. But it seems for you it was a fight that escalated naturally... I will reduce it to 5 days. Unfortunately I can't remove it entirely due to your history of such behavior.

Please be more careful in the future when playing on TGMC :)