[ Ban ] [ Jooks ] OperationPaperclip

Post by OperationPaperclip » #582490

BYOND account: OperationPaperclip
Character name: Maj. Jason Rhomer
Ban type: Command ban / 7 day server
Ban length: Command - 1 month / server - 7 days
Ban reason:
https://imgur.com/a/vQatc4d

The command ban was for making announcements calling the xenos fursuiters and what not. Before banning me absolutjerry told me that it was a shame that someone with so much potential was engaging in LRP behavior. Was under the impression that it would not be an issue considering the fact that roughly a day ago I had done something similar and no administrative action was taken.

Time ban was placed: 2020-12-02 19:11:19
Round ID in which ban was placed: 6242
Why you think you should be unbanned:

The entire " Fursuiter " ordeal was a meme. I found it as a pretty good way to improve upon morale and get people to actually coordinate. The 7 day ban over the RO was the result of several days of the individual in question engaging in similar behavior. Although the murderbone may have been against the rules, I have had several run ins with them in the past. They have a pretty bad history of not respecting authority and getting in the way as a result of them thinking their taser warrants them express permission to drag, even their superior officers, out of req - when they're simply trying to do their jobs.

Anyways, I believe I should be unbanned because of the fact that I do have a sincere intention to be beneficial to the overall atmosphere of the server. I know I can find other less " Memey " ways of facilitating this. This type of behavior won't happen again in the future, regardless of whether or not I am shown leniency in the matter. I like to believe I do a pretty decent job as FC.
joooks
Byond Username: Joooks

Re: [ Ban ] [ Jooks ] OperationPaperclip

Post by joooks » #582542

Hello.

Your full name during the round was Jason Alt Right Rhomer, which is not only controversial, but also breaks naming rules.
You were already noted about breaking naming rules(you named yourself John Ass Rapist Smith one round), you were also warned about breaking escalation rules.

The same round when you killed the RO for not listening to you, you also firebombed his body, and expensive smartgun ammo, you posted a imgur link in announcements, which included a burning fursuit.
Also, don't know what you mean by the RO's behaviour, but please do not metagrudge other players.
This, combined with you refusing to improve your behaviour over the time of a month, has lead to this seven day ban.

I will not be lifting the ban, as I want you to learn from it that this kind of behaviour will not be tolerated in the future.
Consider it a slap on the wrist.
former tgmc admin and tgstation trial admin
who is this guy lol i think hes in timonks signature :lol: :lol: