Post by OperationPaperclip » #585403

BYOND account: OperationPaperclip
Character name: Bobby Muscle
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:https://imgur.com/a/SOPu5V0
Time ban was placed: 20:27:04
Round ID in which ban was placed: 1531
Why you think you should be unbanned: I reached out to the banning admins personally considering this. Well, there were some memes going on with the Rhoomba. Essentially I put claymores on it. When messaged about this, I thought that it was in regards to the previous round where I was reached out to concerning the use of the mortar. That was properly explained and determined to not be griefing.

It was really a misunderstanding. I didn't have the intent to grief, and the ban was placed a considerable amount of time - from what I remember, after I had actually stopped doing this. It was really some during/after Christmas jokes - and I was just trying to get into the spirit of the holidays.
Naaanii
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Naaanii

Re: [BAN] [Naanii] OperationPaperclip

Post by Naaanii » #585416

Firstly the previous round you had covered the alamo in fuel as well as several reports of mortaring the FOB with marines near it. There were several complaints sent about you and whether or not you were griefing but I let both incidents slide, particularly the mortaring the FOB as it was done to hold the enemy back despite it destroying cades. Either way, despite the complaints, I let it slide because you did what you thought to be right despite the alamo incident to be poor judgement on your part, since it is very easy to have another player ignite it and then the next round you planted a claymore on the roomba knowing that it could easily detonate and damage marines in prep which also logs it as someone else doing the damage. These incidents had you on very thin ice which was when I issued another ticket giving you a final warning after which you proceeded to do the exact same thing that got you the ticket in the first place.

Whether it was a misunderstanding or not you still went on to plant another claymore on the roomba despite the final warning. Pranks are fine but there's always an issue with you in several rounds, a lot of which is you provoking marines to just shoot you so that they break the rules while you appear innocent, from what I've seen. The repeated instances is just ban baiting which is also against our rules. I am reluctant to want to lift this ban given your note history unless there's going to be a promise of a MAJOR attitude change.

Images for reference:
download.png
download.png (7.64 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
download (2).png
download (2).png (4.61 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
download (1).png
download (1).png (7.36 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
Complaint about Paperclip:
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_5.png (6.82 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
Your local TGMC Head Administrator.

OperationPaperclip
Byond Username: OperationPaperclip

Post by OperationPaperclip » #585426

This won't be an issue any longer. You will see nothing but proper role-play from me in the future. I apologize for whatever inconvenience this caused.
Naaanii
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Naaanii

Post by Naaanii » #585499

This will be your last chance. I hope you actually change your attitude and in good faith will unban you starting from now itself. Consider this your final warning.
Your local TGMC Head Administrator.