letrolemastur
Byond Username: Letrolemastur

[BAN] [Darkplasmaray] letrolemastur

Post by letrolemastur » #587460

BYOND account: letrolemastur
Character name: Unknown
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Indiscriminately shot people near the cockpit with his gun. He said this was because they were trying to mutiny him and take his gun. I was in the middle of trying to figure it out and explain that being "mutinied" isn't a good reason to RDM people, when he walked into medical and shot the doctor into crit, the same doctor that healed him out of crit. He then disconnected from the server to try and evade the ban. He can appeal this ban if he likes.
Time ban was placed: 6/22/20
Round ID in which ban was placed: 3984
Your side of the story: It was an IC conflict which totally escalated and I got angry and overreacted. I figured it all would've played out IC since i was unfamiliar with the rules or rp at the time. It was a mistake I wont make again as I've had a lot of time to be a less toxic player.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It was a super long time ago and I was much newer to ss13 back then. I was unfamiliar with the rules and got tilted during an IC fight that completely escalated. I overreacted out of anger and it won't happen again. Since then I have played many other servers, usually security on Beestation. I know the basics of the game now and how to rp as well as follow a server's specific ruleset.
References of good conduct: None but I am in good standing on the other tg servers I have played.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: [BAN] [Darkplasmaray] letrolemastur

Post by terranaut » #587464

Hey, since darkplasmaray is taking a break from ss13 stuff I'll be handling this appeal.
Asking /tg/ it turns out you've played 5 rounds since december 2019, and you've received several jobbans on bee just during the tail end of 2020 for what can be roughly condensed as shitsec behavior. This appeal is denied, feel free to try again if you manage to get a positive voucher from somewhere.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]