Permanent SpacedLove Konger

usnpeepoo
Byond Username: Usnpeepoo

Permanent SpacedLove Konger

Post by usnpeepoo » #594741

BYOND: Usnpeepoo
Character Name: Konger Hugging (something)
Ban Length: Permanent.
Ban Reason:Prep Griefer
Time Ban was Placed: About 5 minutes a-go.
Round: Right now.
Your Story: Spawned in, normal marine. Ate, went to a GHME closet and another marine named "Jon Dorito" starts help intent shuffling me out of the closet i was in and after i vendor a jeager kit, starts stealing it and equipping it. I disarm spam him, try to take it back, get told to go to a surplus. I don't want to waste any more time in prep, and keep trying to disarm spam him. He doesn't stop stealing my vendored jeager set, and then proceeds to disarm spam me while him and others say to just go to a surplus. I decide im not gonna put up with this bullshit and get a shotgun from the vendor and point blank his head. This was in prep so i assumed he was going to just get revived (we had a synth dragging him away, i tried to get my items back while they were but he got up and i realized he was probably going to do the same to me so i did it one more time to make sure.) Not going to say what happens afterwards for it being ic occ but thats about it. A spatial agent spawned when i went back to see if i can get my items, and killed me with a thermo launcher and then i promptly got banned without any bwoinks.
Why do you think you should be unbanned? Guy was clearly trying to bother me, stealing my shit and even though i wanted it back didnt care and kept on fucking with me. I understand that just getting a shotgun instead of ahelping is a major difference but i really didn't want to put up with him and have to prolong my time in prep (which i would be forced to if i just ignored the fact that he took almost everything from the jeager set i vendored. Also i think that just giving me a flat out perma instead of talking to me was crazy and its not like i decided to go full school shooter on everyone i can in prep. i just wanted to get this guy to leave me alone, get my shit back and continue on prep. He would've been revived too, and i wasn't trying to make him completely round removed.
References of good conduct: Never been perma'd before for something like this. Out of the blue too. Other than that N/A.
SpaceLove
Byond Username: SpaceLove

Re: Permanent SpacedLove Konger

Post by SpaceLove » #594753

You not only shotgunned that guy once but did it after I spawned in and told you not to. You kept punching another guy as well. I saw your client go off for a moment, so I thought you are a griefer. I will release the perma ban but instead a heavy note will stay. Do not repeat this in future, if he was shuffling you, just move away and if he kept disarming you, ahelp it.