[NOTE] [MereWalker] Danny 'Dynamite' Johnson

Munchykin
Byond Username: Paragonia

[NOTE] [MereWalker] Danny 'Dynamite' Johnson

Post by Munchykin » #596531

BYOND account: Paragonia

Character name: Danny 'Dynamite' Johnson

The note itself: "Shot down medical storage doors, was told by other not to do that, told them to shut the fuck up retard, then was pmed not very cooparative, said they understand the ruling after the fact."

Time note was placed: 2021-03-26 20:31:02

Round ID in which note was placed: 8034

Your side of the story:

It was about the third round in a row we've had a huge lack of both medics and doctors, so i decided to head into medbay as an engineer to stock up on drugs and other things in order to help out the guys in the field. To better do this, i require a medical HUD that you can only get from the lockers if there are no doctors or synth to be seen to vendor the things (which there weren't). As i pulled out my LMG to remove the obstructing locked door & locker to clear the way for myself and others, another marine standing around in medbay suddenly begun yelling at me, telling me what to do. Naturally like any guy nicknamed dynamite, i told them to stfu just to immediately get bwoinked with the same order now in admin PM. The marine in question was MereWalker who thought it'd be more appropriate to inform me unlisted details of MRP etiquette in character rather than as an admin first.

Why do you think it should be removed/reworded:

We talked briefly, i tried explaining my reasoning and they wouldn't have any of it so instead i agreed to their deal that i said i understood the rules in order to avoid a note: https://i.imgur.com/63o3NmX.png

Unfortunately even as i complied like they asked me to, i still received a note on my account in complete contradiction to what was said and promised.
MereWalker
Byond Username: MereWalker

Re: [NOTE] [MereWalker] Danny 'Dynamite' Johnson

Post by MereWalker » #596553

These are the ticket logs. (Covered in spoiler to not fill the screen.)
Spoiler:
MereWalker/(Walker 'Fenrir' Childers)->Paragonia/(Danny 'Dynamite' Johnson): Hey bud, im here to tell you, not to shoot doors down.

MereWalker/(Walker 'Fenrir' Childers)->Paragonia/(Danny 'Dynamite' Johnson): I know you can talk, if you dont respond it will be a automatic note

Paragonia/(Danny 'Dynamite' Johnson)->MereWalker/(Walker 'Fenrir' Childers): Do you see any doctors?

MereWalker/(Walker 'Fenrir' Childers)->Paragonia/(Danny 'Dynamite' Johnson): Does it matter? Hack in or unfasen the windows. Cuz shooting doors is not MRP unless its hijack state. P

Paragonia/(Danny 'Dynamite' Johnson)->MereWalker/(Walker 'Fenrir' Childers): And make every single guy who needs a medkit jump through multiple obstacles instead? I got shit to do and hacking can both electrocute shit & take time.

MereWalker/(Walker 'Fenrir' Childers)->Paragonia/(Danny 'Dynamite' Johnson): Do you want to work with me or do you want to get a note? your choice, now do you understand why we dont shoot doors down?

Paragonia/(Danny 'Dynamite' Johnson)->MereWalker/(Walker 'Fenrir' Childers): Sure.

MereWalker/(Walker 'Fenrir' Childers)->Paragonia/(Danny 'Dynamite' Johnson): Sure to what? Sure i want to work with you, sure give me a note, sure i understand the rules.

Paragonia/(Danny 'Dynamite' Johnson)->MereWalker/(Walker 'Fenrir' Childers): You asked if i understand and i said sure.

MereWalker/(Walker 'Fenrir' Childers)->Paragonia/(Danny 'Dynamite' Johnson): Good to hear it.
As i pulled out my LMG to remove the obstructing locked door & locker to clear the way for myself and others, another marine standing around in medbay suddenly begun yelling at me, telling me what to do. Naturally like any guy nicknamed dynamite, i told them to stfu just to immediately get bwoinked with the same order now in admin PM. The marine in question was MereWalker
To clear this up I do not play any other char than Walker 'Fenrir' Childers , CS-M-Fenrir and as xeno (Fenrir). The marine that told you not to do said actions of shooting the door down was Allison 'Ally' Riley , these are the words they said to you. (Allison 'Ally' Riley) "you uhh" ,(Allison 'Ally' Riley) "dont shoot down doors" then you retorted with (Danny 'Dynamite' Johnson) "shut the fuck up retard". They gave you adive that you ignored that i then had to act upon on since MRP ruling
unlisted details of MRP etiquette
(Keep a modicum of RP and separation between character and player. The server is intended to be MRP. Follow the guidelines of the rank and species you are playing. This includes appropriate names and behavior.) Ignorance of our rules is not a valid excuse to break them. As a engineer players come to you regarding such things as unlocking doors, hacking, fixing APCs, and blowing things up. So shooting the door down was not something anyone let alone an engineer be expected to do unless it's an emergency such as a hijack.
It was about the third round in a row we've had a huge lack of both medics and doctors, so i decided to head into medbay as an engineer to stock up on drugs and other things in order to help out the guys in the field. To better do this, i require a medical HUD that you can only get from the lockers if there are no doctors or synth to be seen to vendor the things (which there weren't).

There was one Medical Researcher active at the time that you could have asked to open this as well as a few other command units. If you feel like not taking the time to get in correctly please ask one of the medical staff or command units that can open it.
i agreed to their deal that i said i understood the rules in order to avoid a note
I had asked you two things ""Do you want to work with me or do you want to get a note? your choice, now do you understand why we don't shoot doors down?" to which you replied with "Sure.". I then responded with another question "Sure to what? Sure i want to work with you, sure give me a note, sure I understand the rules.". Then you once again gave a response to understanding the rules and not the first question "Sure i want to work with you, sure give me a note." you said sure to having understood the rule. Therefore you had not agreed to my deal to not doing it again.

Regardless of all this, your note record is spotless prior to this and you have not been in trouble as far as I can see. Seeing how you have appealed for this notes removal it has dawned on me that you understand what not to do and the ruling on such things and care about playing in TGMC so, in my view, you have come to understand what not to do and seems to me you won't be doing it anytime soon unless it is allowed. I will lift this note from your panel for good behavior prior to this and the fact you care enough to appeal it.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and for the process, I look forward to seeing you in future games.
Lewdcifer
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Lewdcifer

Re: [NOTE] [MereWalker] Danny 'Dynamite' Johnson

Post by Lewdcifer » #596576

Seeing as this is resolved, I will be locking the topic and moving it to the appropriate subforum.

Thank you for appealing your note.