MonkeyMan901
Character name:
Jerry Robinson
Ban type:
Perma
Ban length:
Foreva
Ban reason:
"LRP griefer, generally disruptive attitude punching and shooting people around him. Multikeying and ban evading as well, on top of that."
Time ban was placed:
Since the conception of TGMC
Round ID in which ban was placed:
Why you think you should be unbanned:
It's been a while- but I'm back, baby. The whole fiasco regarding my bans & other controversies are far, far behind me and I'd like to apologize for my shitty behavior in the past. As per request of Rohesie a long while ago:
(https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 71&t=21095)
I've pulled a voucher from a server by the name of NSV13 to assure to you -in good faith- that I've improved as a human being. Also, if you really want to, go ahead and contact their headmins (Altangy, Clerical, Ta), they'd be willing to confirm my vouch for you.
Spoiler:
EDIT: As I'm now going back through my ban appeals, the last ban appeal I made I was accused of making a child rape joke by Rohesie in The World Server which really unnerved and upset me for the longest time because I'd never stoop so low as to make a joke like that and seeing me falsely accused of doing that is just flat out sickening. I guess it'd be better to put this info in a staff complaint, but still.

References of good conduct: NSV13 for a good year or so
Lewdcifer
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Lewdcifer

Re: [Perma Appeal][Rohesie] MonkeyMan901- Bone Zone

Post by Lewdcifer » #596574

I discussed this with other leads and gathered their opinions on the matter. After discussing it proper, and verifying your record in various other servers, I've decided to deny this appeal -- especially given Rohesie's last say on the matter.

Thank you for appealing your ban, regardless.