artilljeristus
Byond Username: Artilljerist

[BAN] Terranaut - artilljerist

Post by artilljeristus » #596562

BYOND account: Artilljerist
Character name: Israel Moshel or something, can't remember
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: While on a month ban from here you've decided to continue showing what an awful player you are on other servers, so this is a rule 0 quality control ban. Don't bother appealing unless you have a shining voucher from another server
Time ban was placed: 2020-11-21, 17:07:55
Round ID in which ban was placed: 6073
Why you think you should be unbanned: Don't know. I'd like just to play on your server again and fresh my memory. I'm sure that I can play without violating your rules. Sorry
References of good conduct: I've spent not that much time on the other servers
artilljeristus
Byond Username: Artilljerist

Re: [BAN] Terranaut - artilljerist

Post by artilljeristus » #596563

By the way, thinking about my conduct, generally. I thought that it was not such a good idea to show myself as the opposition to the server, given the fact that I tried to get each unban/unnote by a cowboy swoop using three complaints at the same time on the one moderator. It only revealed my assholeness. So, standing on the railroad was a just stupid idea, generally speaking.
Lewdcifer
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Lewdcifer

Re: [BAN] Terranaut - artilljerist

Post by Lewdcifer » #596575

You don't seem to have any references of good conduct, which was a requirement Terranaut outlined for any future appeals.
Taking the above into account, and after checking your record across multiple servers, I've decided to deny this appeal.

Thank you for appealing, regardless.