xenosandboxthesecond
Byond Username: Xenosandbox the Second

[<Naaanii>] - Lower ban time

Post by xenosandboxthesecond » #596915

BYOND account: Xenosandbox the second
Character name: Larva (Genocide)
Ban type: Server/Role Xenomorph, Queen, Pilot officer ban
Ban length: 31 days
Ban reason: Died as a larva in combat and disconnected right after. Do not do this again and further grief will lead to a permanent ban.
Time ban was placed: 2021-03-30 23:49:17
Round ID in which ban was placed: during round ID 8105
Your side of the story: I wasn't trying to grief, Just following around the shrike and we got ambushed Disconnected out of salt.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I just want the time lowered cause I agree it is bad for the whole hive when larva die and I wasn't going out of my way, earlier in the round I did some good kills as warrior before requeuing.
Anything else we should know: Im sorry for my shitery? And wont leave the hive as a larva again.
Naaanii
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Naaanii

Re: [<Naaanii>] - Lower ban time

Post by Naaanii » #596933

Under no circumstances is dying as a larva on the frontlines and just disconnecting okay. Had you stayed online long enough and actually cleared the issue, you might not have even been banned in the first place and the larva could have just been refunded, but to actively take a larva, die on the frontlines and then just rage quit right after, is not okay.

That being said, after finally explaining your side, I'm going to be lowering this ban to 7 days. Please think about the consequences of your actions next time and do not repeat this.
Your local TGMC Head Administrator.