GrimzLex
Byond Username: GrimzLex

[<Kpw274>] Cadan Arbor - GrimzLex

Post by GrimzLex » #596940

BYOND account: GrimzLex banned by Kpw274
Character name: Cadan 'Condor' Arbor
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 1 day
Ban reason: Another LRP incident involving him as CL, banned to keep to warnings.
Time ban was placed: 2021-03-31 23:57:12
Server you were playing on when banned: Round ID in which ban was placed: 8126
Your side of the story: I'm appealing this, cause Kpw274 said to do so, if i don't like his ruling. Got this ban because of me previous history of break ins. I was doing my CL shenanigans, went to Medbay and made myself CMO a friend. Asked CMO to teach me how to make burning nades, so we both went to req to use autolathe cause we needed metal sheets. Wanted to dismantle some stuff to make metal. Me and CMO asked RO to let us in for whole 5 minutes. I even adressed RO 3 times, saying that i need to use autolathe to make metal sheets. He simply ingored us both, so i told him i will bust door open. After destroying a door with a gun, RO almost perma killed me with his gun, criting me without a helmet. CMO healed me up and we went with our plan afterwards. Looks like RO reported me for busting req door and completely ignored shooting me. RO was cleary new and didn't knew what autolathe was or what we where asking. Getting no response or intrest from RO, i simply got tired of waiting and wanted to do me thing. This admin was clearly blowing over proportion. I tend to overlook small things. I can't even count CL,req door hack ins or marines abusing CL and stealing ID. CL is most ussels role and everyone knows it, so everyone ignoring them or abusing them. It's really hard to RP as CL knowing this, it's much simpler pick a simple role and meta game. I would love this ban removed, cause all you need to get a ban is your history apparently and i would like to play a bit longer.
Attachments
Ban image
Ban image
Capture4.PNG (10.77 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Re: [<Kpw274>] Cadan Arbor - GrimzLex

Post by Cimika » #596941

Hey bud, this looks like a TGMC appeal, right ? You may not be in the right subforum.
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :

Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Post by Cimika » #596942

I have moved it for you. Cheers.
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :

GrimzLex
Byond Username: GrimzLex

Post by GrimzLex » #596943

First time here, so i might did it wrong.
KPW274
Byond Username: Kpw274

Post by KPW274 » #596947

"Got this ban because of me previous history of break ins" you got this ban because despite previous warnings, including the threat of a ban, you still went ahead and did it.
" so i told him i will bust door open" just because you told him you were gonna do it does not mean it is allowed
"Looks like RO reported me for busting req door and completely ignored shooting me" he was warned for shooting you, as you know from your own notes blue on blue is not accepted
"RO was cleary new and didn't knew what autolathe was or what we where asking" the RO was not new, he was simply trying to do his job and was using the lathe to supply marines with miner upgrades.
"i simply got tired of waiting and wanted to do me thing." this is not an excuse to break rules.
" I tend to overlook small things. I can't even count CL,req door hack ins or marines abusing CL and stealing ID" i concede LRP incidents like this are common but we are working to deal with them as and when we see them.
"CL is most ussels role and everyone knows it, so everyone ignoring them or abusing them" the CL is an RP heavy role which isnt always rewarded, it's also a command role which means it is held to a higher standard. this is still no excuse to break rules and if you are unable to find enjoyment in it then i reccomend you try a different role.
"cause all you need to get a ban is your history apparently" you have a history of breaking the same rules and have had lesser punishment for doing such, this is the natural progression if you continue.

In conclusion, I will not be lifting this ban due to your repeated LRP incidents. if you continue to have these incidents you should expect longer role and server bans.