Byond Username: Bilary

[NOTE] [<SpaceLove>] <Bilary>

Post by Belone » #597512

BYOND account: <Bilary.>
Character name: <Random.>
The note itself: <Left medic role middle of FOB without informing admins.>
Time note was placed: <2021-03-27 19:05:50 .>
Round ID in which note was placed: <Unknown.>
Your side of the story: <I was playing as a Medic, due to real-life issues coming first I left the round, but not before I dropped *all* of my gear to the ground so anyone could use it.>
Why do you think it should be removed/reworded: <This is a pretty strange note, Medics aren't highly limited roles like the Captain or the Field Commander, so I find it weird that I'd get noted for just leaving as something as common as a Medic, you wouldn't note me for leaving as an Engineer or Squad Marine, this wasn't done in any malicious intent and as I see it, a medium priority note is way too much for something that could've been settled with a verbal warning, and it's not as if I have a history of doing this, this was a first time thing.>
SpaceLove
Byond Username: SpaceLove

Re: [NOTE] [<SpaceLove>] <Bilary>

Post by SpaceLove » #597515

Medic role is indeed a limited role. But as you have appealed, I will take your words and remove the note reap quick once I get on. Thanks for appsaling. And in future notify us admins if you got the time. I left a message for your ckey just to let you know. Enjoy!