andrewhedge
Byond Username: Andrewhedge

[Spacelove]Andrewhedge-note on soft grief

Post by andrewhedge » #597802

BYOND account: Andrewhedge

Character name: Oriana 'zero cola' Kim

Ban type: warning note Server/Role CL

Ban length:

Ban reason: Soft-griefed in FOB by setting off multiple nades and when asked why said "No reason at all". Although was cooperative but did not understand rules.

Time ban was placed: 2021-04-11 12:56:36

Server you were playing on when banned: TGMC

Round ID in which ban was placed: 8345

Your side of the story: placed note by wasting 4-5 grenades on FOB. Shot by random marine, ahelped, asked why I have thrown grenades, answered 'no reason', and the note was placed.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I do not understand how throwing grenade (without solid reason, IC or OOC) is a way to be seen as soft grief or waste of resource. They were common grenades from vendor. Admin also mentioned that I violated rule 1, but I do not see reason why this is violation on rule 1 and need elaboration or explanation of the rule.

References of good conduct:

Anything else we should know:
SpaceLove
Byond Username: SpaceLove

Re: [Spacelove]Andrewhedge-note on soft grief

Post by SpaceLove » #597808

Hello thanks for appealing.I would like to present some logs before I discuss this fully.

Our Admin PM logs:-
Spoiler:
13:00:48: Andrewhedge/(Oriana 'Zero Cola' Kim): Adrien intentionally FFd me with shotgun on FOB
13:00:53: Made admin ticket by: TiviPlus/(Alexa Ewing).
13:02:36: PM From SpaceLove/(Young Drone (Alem)): Looking
13:04:11: PM From SpaceLove/(Young Drone (Alem)): Why did you blow up grenades in FOB?
13:04:22: Reply PM from-Andrewhedge/(Oriana 'Zero Cola' Kim): with no reason at all
13:04:41: PM From SpaceLove/(Young Drone (Alem)): Do you not find that grief? And also didn't mention that
13:04:47: PM From SpaceLove/(Young Drone (Alem)): to me
13:05:35: Reply PM from-Andrewhedge/(Oriana 'Zero Cola' Kim): what do you mean? it was just few grenades you think I was wasting stuff?
13:06:13: PM From SpaceLove/(Young Drone (Alem)): Yes? You said there is no reason you set off those nades and you wasted them, Rule 1 as well as soft grief.
13:09:25: PM From SpaceLove/(Young Drone (Alem)): I will leave this here witha note, do not repeat this
13:09:48: Reply PM from-Andrewhedge/(Oriana 'Zero Cola' Kim): i just gonna make appeal about it on forum
13:09:58: PM From SpaceLove/(Young Drone (Alem)): Alright
13:10:04: Resolved by SpaceLove/(Young Drone (Alem)).
Your explosion/soft-grief log:-
Spoiler:
[12:58:14] EXPLOSION: Andrewhedge/(Oriana 'Zero Cola' Kim) primed the M15 fragmentation grenade at Civilian Hangar (20, 133, 2).
[12:58:18] EXPLOSION: Andrewhedge/(Oriana 'Zero Cola' Kim) primed the M15 fragmentation grenade at Civilian Hangar (21, 133, 2).
[12:58:24] EXPLOSION: Andrewhedge/(Oriana 'Zero Cola' Kim) primed the M15 fragmentation grenade at Civilian Hangar (21, 131, 2).
[12:58:27] EXPLOSION: Andrewhedge/(Oriana 'Zero Cola' Kim) primed the M40 HIDP incendiary grenade at Civilian Hangar (21, 130, 2).
[12:58:33] EXPLOSION: Andrewhedge/(Oriana 'Zero Cola' Kim) primed the M40 HIDP incendiary grenade at Civilian Hangar (19, 131, 2).
You were also a CL:-
Spoiler:
[2021-04-11 11:46:33.567] MANIFEST: Running AR, Player: Andrewhedge, Job: Corporate Liaison, LJ: 1
With logs in hand, you have indeed set off multiple nades in FOB which basically causes damage as well as a waste of resource avaliable to FOB. And in response to this, you said you had no reason whatsoever.So this is just not a rule 1 violation but also a rule 3 violation as you were a CL who had no RP reason to be there and set off nades in FOB. As well as Rule 5, precedent 7 violation

With these many rule violations, I have decided to keep your note regarding this as you don't have a good history as well. If this has cleared your confusions that would be great. Thanks again for appealing the note.
Lewdcifer
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Lewdcifer

Re: [Spacelove]Andrewhedge-note on soft grief

Post by Lewdcifer » #597922

Enough time was given for the involved parties to continue this appeal if required. Given there has been no additions in two days, I'll be closing this appeal.