[NOTE] [<Kpw274>] <Gambotyde>

Bravemole
TGMC Maintainer
Byond Username: Gambotyde

[NOTE] [<Kpw274>] <Gambotyde>

Post by Bravemole » #597937

BYOND account: Gambotyde
Character name: Kristine 'Pringles' Crust
The note itself: set off suicide vest shipside, claimed it was accidental, suicide as a limited role and argumentative in PMs.
Time note was placed: 2021-04-10 21:27:38
Round ID in which note was placed: No clue
Your side of the story:
I was playing corpsman, was trying a suicide vest for the first time. My prep was ready, i was on my way to the Alamo when i noticed it was a bit dark. So I naturally clicked on the button to light up my light suit. Except, this was the button for ingniting my suicide vest, so i just died.
I was almost alone in that corridor, one PFC got hit by the blast but to major damage made to him.
Another medic took my body, and I was back up on my feet in 5 minutes
Why do you think it should be removed/reworded:
I don't think players should get noted for missclicks. The mistake I did had zero consequences on the round, appart from making me a ghost for five minutes.
The rule about limited role suiciding should be invoked IMO when it is :

-Indeed a voluntary suicide
-A perma death, not when the player is alive 5 minutes later
-A real limited role, not medic. There are 8 slots opened for medic; even if I did put a bullet in my head for not reason, i would have certainly not prevented anyone from playing medic. That is especially true for the 50 players pop the server was in, but i don't think i ever saw all medics slots taken even with 100 players.

And yes, I was argumentative, because I think noting people for petty mistakes like that is useless. And I even refute breaking any rule, this was neither a suicide neither a limited role.
KPW274
Byond Username: Kpw274

Re: [NOTE] [<Kpw274>] <Gambotyde>

Post by KPW274 » #597958

im going to change the note to have no severity and let it be a record rather than a warn. but please understand that medic is in fact a limited role and you will be punished for suiciding as it.