enukar
Byond Username: Enukar

[Jobban] [Ruediger4] Enukar

Post by enukar » #600699

BYOND account: Enukar
Character name: Marcus Swain
Ban type: Captain/FC ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: Captain, Field Commander, Staff Officer, Pilot Officer, Tank Crewman permanently - Early launched the Alamo as FC (12:20) because the FOB had to be "built manually" due to the presence of stuff that needed to be destroyed "by hand", just to come back (12:21) and go to cryo after blinding himself with a plasma cutter, screwing the engineer that was building the FOB with the Drone, and generally most other ungas. Has a long history of notes. Feel free to appeal this ban.
Round ID in which ban was placed: Wasn't included
Your side of the story: This happened on the old Big Red, i build fob as FC, told people we were launching early to break some stuff planetside and finish cading. When i get planetside i start using a plasma cutter to break a bunch of stuff and i inmediately go blind. Also it seems a engineer put a sentry voucher and it was lost from the early launch. I got upset because i double-check the welding goggles on the helmet and it never said partial protection, so i went to cryo.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Im a good player and im trying to bring people together to have some sense of community for marines, as im getting a bit more known with my videos i think it's a good chance for me to set a good example of commanding for ingame and for players that wanna learn such roles watching my videos.
References of good conduct: You can check my channel to see what my behaviour is like. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcWU-V ... m17Nv1TU3A
Lewdcifer
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Lewdcifer

Re: [Jobban] [Ruediger4] Enukar

Post by Lewdcifer » #600907

Hello. Thank you for appealing with us.
Since Ruediger4 is already retired, I will be handling this appeal on their behalf.

It is my understanding that, since you disconnected immediately after the deed, Ruediger4 decided to make your ban permanent so as to get you to appeal and explain your behavior.
I don't think I need to mention what you did wrong, since you yourself make recognition of some of the consequences of your actions, such as the lost sentry voucher.

I've decided I will be giving you a chance. I will lift the ban on these roles, in hopes that you'll refrain from making bad use of such Command roles.
However, should you break the rules again, please bear in mind we won't be as lenient due to your record.

I will lift the ban as soon as it is within my possibilities, given that at the time of this post the server is closed.
Have a good one.