Admin in question: SunoPerson
When did it take place: Latest incident: 18:00 UTC May 27th
Round ID in which ban was placed: 9104
Evidence:
First (set of) incident(s):
Second incident:
Third incident:

Your side of the story:
This complaint is about multiple incidents indicating that Suno has poor impulse control and makes poor decisions when it comes to adminbus and events.
First (set of) incident(s):
As evidenced by the screenshots I took, Suno repeatedly does the same event or a variant thereof. It always involves prisons of some kind which he then runs separate from the regular main game.
He does this regardless of current population and round. Even if it's lowpop and the game really needs the players he's taking out of the game. Even if he has done it the previous round, he still runs this event again.
He has some kind of fascination with prison RP that he was to act out on the TGMC server. It's not appropriate to the server and it doesn't add anything to the main game. All it does is split the playerbase.
The first screenshot shows that other people know this pattern of behaviour too. The second shows that he knows that event guidelines and disregards them. The third is another example of him running the event.
I don't know how many times he has run the prison event, but I know of at least four instances personally.
Second incident:
A more minor incident, but still significant to mention to establish his pattern of behaviour. In this instance Suno blocked a XERT but did allow a sectoid ERT to happen. He claims he does it because of balance, but isn't XERT a thing to add an element of risk and chance of punishment to distress calls? He then later does allow a sectoid ERT, which I think he also should've blocked to remain consistent. Like I said, a minor incident, but why is he balancing things that don't need balancing? When the game has moved shipside you really shouldn't intervene anymore IMO.
Third incident:
This is the most recent incident that took place today and why I made this complaint. As shown in the screenshots, Suno edited all the space tiles to make them purple, horribly lagging the server and forcing a restart.
This is an extreme example of Suno adminbussing and making bad decisions. Forcing a restart because he didn't consider editing the most common tile in the game might lag the server.

Because of the above events, I think Suno repeatedly breaks the following admin rules (and the event guidelines):
3. Don't cheat. Do not use admin powers for your own benefit. Don't use your powers to abuse other players.
8. Don't spam sounds and events. During lower population, until necesssary code changes are implemented feel free to run events more often, be it just a simple balancing in the right direction, but don't overdo it.
Lewdcifer
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Lewdcifer

Re: [COMPLAINT] [SunoPerson] GradusNL

Post by Lewdcifer » #602085

Hello. Thank you for making a complaint, and I apologize for the late response.
It is my belief that you've already talked with Suno via in-game ahelps, which should have given you some insight on the matter. I've also talked to Suno in regards to this complaint, and I will respond in their behalf so as to resolve this.

The first incident: Making so many events in a constant manner is not so preferred, it can get tiring for the players and some just want to play a normal round. That aside, it is my understanding that Suno is rarely making events nowadays, which is already an improvement.

The second incident: This one isn't necessarily wrong. It is okay for admins to approve/deny ERTs at will if they feel the balance will be too skewed in one side's favor, though they also have the option of not intervening.

The third incident: I've already talked with Suno and asked them to be more careful next time with what they do, and I'm sure they understand full well why they shouldn't be doing things like these.

Rest assured Suno is fully aware of what he's done and that he's already working on improving here and there.
Thank you for your feedback, and once more, sorry for the incredibly late response.

Have a good one.