Vovantys
Byond Username: Vovantys

[Permaban] [<JeanManche>] <Vovantys>

Post by Vovantys » #602073

BYOND account: <Vovantys.>
Character name: <I forgot because it was a long time ago.>
Ban type: <Server Ban.>
Ban length: <Permanent>
Ban reason: <Tossed 2 incendiary grenades on a player that got out of cryo, shipside. Shot another marine that tried to bring thier victim medbay. Tossed the victim in disposals. Lied during ahelps about knowing two players (victim and marine rescuer) and "pranking and joking" on discord with them, Hugly suspecting of serious griefing and antagonizing .>
Time ban was placed: <2020-09-27 13:59:08>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <5240.>
Your side of the story: <Well, at that time I went to the marina for the first time and did not understand anything threw an incendiary grenade at a person, in cryo, the rescuer of that person I threw in the trash, brazenly lying to the administration, unfortunately I did not understand what to do at that time and after six months of playing on different servers ( marines), I plus or minus understood and wanted to return to TGMC>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <At that time, I did not know how to play, it took more than six months of the ban and I understood everything, having mastered the build on TGMC on unofficial servers, I really wanted to go to the official server, I apologize to the very people I offended, I really did not know what to do at that time, I really want to return to your community because I believe that the TGMC build is one of the coolest builds on marines, I promise and swear that I will no longer violate the rules of this server>
References of good conduct: <Russian DMCA>
Lewdcifer
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Lewdcifer

Re: [Permaban] [<JeanManche>] <Vovantys>

Post by Lewdcifer » #602078

Hello! Thank you for appealing your ban. I will be handling this appeal on JeanManche's behalf, since he's no longer in our team.

The reason why you were banned is because your attitude qualified as griefing, which we're normally unforgiving about, even issuing permanent bans for such cases. Tossing nades in preps, throwing people into disposals (which can almost instantly kill them), and so on. It's not okay, and it's against the rules.

Given your recorded playtime, which amounts to 16 rounds in total, I am inclined to give you a chance. I will be lifting this permanent ban, but please make sure to behave and to familiarize yourself with our rules.

Have a good one.