Pork Belly
Byond Username: Hungry Troll

[BAN] [<Zach24>] <Pork Belly>

Post by Pork Belly » #603289

BYOND account: <Hungry Troll.>
Character name: <Pork Belly.>
Ban type: <Server.>
Ban length: <Permanent>
Ban reason: <Banned as Wandering Goblin. The reason is ban evasion. Old ckey is HungryTroll. Appeal on forum>
Time ban was placed: <2021-05-16.>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <8942.>
Your side of the story: <I went berserk and got banned for screaming the n word in hive chat a dozen times and calling the devs a bunch of...well...not nice things...then i got banned for evading that ban using a burner cause im not too optimistic about getting unbanned and i was hoping people had just forgotten cause it was awhile ago...urgh....sorry....>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <I enjoy hurting other people and this game is a good outlet for that...but....i wont say the n word anymore >_>
References of good conduct: <I slew a few cat people and lizard folk on the skyrat server. unfortunately the few rounds ive played have been low pop against ocelot. also the last time i checked they added an arousal level. lowpop ocelot...with an arousal level...PLEASE UNBAN ME IM SORRY IVE LEARNED MY LESSON THIS IS HELL EVERY TIME I THINK OF SAYING THE N WORD THE AROUSAL LEVEL WITH FLASH IN FRONT OF MY EYE LIKE A RED HOT POKER FORGIVE MEEEEE>
Zack24
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Zack24

Re: [BAN] [<Zach24>] <Pork Belly>

Post by Zack24 » #603324

Hi there! I'll be lifting the stickyban, but I won't be unbanning your alt account though, you'll have to appeal the permaban on your main account which was applied by another admin named Kpw274, have a nice day and good luck on your next appeal.
Pork Belly
Byond Username: Hungry Troll

Re: [BAN] [<Zach24>] <Pork Belly>

Post by Pork Belly » #603486

Alright...I guess I'll just...duplicate the appeal? Thanks