Pork Belly
Byond Username: Hungry Troll

[BAN] [<Kpw274>] <Pork Belly>

Post by Pork Belly » #603487

BYOND account: <Hungry Troll.>
Character name: <Pork Belly.>
Ban type: <Personal Account?>
Ban length: <Permanent>
Ban reason: <Screaming the N word in hive chat, calling the devs jerks (sorry I don't have access to the exact readout from byond)>
Time ban was placed: <Unknown...three months ago?>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <Unknown.>
Your side of the story: <Sorry I don't have access to the exact data as my byond account is all locked up, apparently theres like a faberge egg of bans, bans within bans on top of bans, banception, morale of the story, I went berserk and got banned for screaming the n word in hive chat a dozen times and calling the devs a bunch of...well...not nice things...apparently I got unbanned for an internet ban but my main account is still locked...er....sorry!! I think this is the situation?>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <I enjoy hurting other people and this game is a good outlet for that...but....i wont say the n word anymore >_> (I already said this...sorry there's not really any more pertinent information...)
References of good conduct: <I slew a few cat people and lizard folk on the skyrat server. unfortunately the few rounds ive played have been low pop against ocelot. also the last time i checked they added an arousal level. lowpop ocelot...with an arousal level...PLEASE UNBAN ME IM SORRY IVE LEARNED MY LESSON THIS IS HELL EVERY TIME I THINK OF SAYING THE N WORD THE AROUSAL LEVEL WITH FLASH IN FRONT OF MY EYE LIKE A RED HOT POKER FORGIVE MEEEEE. I already said this too, god ERP servers really are abominable, no offense, uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh fucking hell>
KPW274
Byond Username: Kpw274

Re: [BAN] [<Kpw274>] <Pork Belly>

Post by KPW274 » #603490

i've thought a lot about this, and im willing to lift the ban after such a while away, please try and stay calm in future and welcome back